Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rock Creek Fishing Help

Oh man... Too bad you didn't go all the way back to Gem lake.... Gem lake is awesome. It's all the way back there and right next to some cool glaciers.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1 View Post
    Oh man... Too bad you didn't go all the way back to Gem lake.... Gem lake is awesome. It's all the way back there and right next to some cool glaciers.
    Is that the same "Gem Lake" that's near Agnew ... and accessible from near Rush Creek trailhead?

3. Default

July is a great time to fish there, inlet or outlet are both good areas, the lake has rainbows brookies and browns, good luck

I am so looking forward to it. I will hit the inlet and outlet for sure. I have been all over the Sierras but never Rock Creek. I feel like Im going for the first time because this is a new place for me.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Is that the same "Gem Lake" that's near Agnew ... and accessible from near Rush Creek trailhead?
    I dont think so... The hike back to Gem lakes starts at Mosquito Flats Trailhead and is the Little Lakes Valley hike.

6. Default

Rockcreek lake is my favorite lake in the Sierras camping there was great, hope to get up there next week, maybe even float tube there.

Hey TFish ... missed seein you around. You been away ... or have I just not crossed paths?

Still have the boat? Doing anything with the worm making?

I still have some and remember hammering them from the Jenks bridge while everybody was asking questions

8. Default

Hey Bill how you doing, just been busy. I still have my boat, havent had it out for awhile, I fished the kern river in nov. heading up to the sierras next week with friends I still make lures, but not selling them, just make them for myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123