Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Creek Fishing Help

Default little lakes valley

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    Here is a video of the hike I did last year into the little lakes valley.

Thank you for the visual. I now have an idea of the layout of the land. Is there brookies in every lake that you passed up along the trail?

I plan on using lures, jigs and fly bubble. I was wondering what type of flys work best at rock creek

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfreak1966 View Post
    Thank you for the visual. I now have an idea of the layout of the land. Is there brookies in every lake that you passed up along the trail?
    Yes you can get into brooks at almost each of the lakes up there.

I cant remember the name of the fly. I want to say a woolley booger or maybe it was a mosquito nymph. But if you really want to know just call the Rock Creek Lake Resort and ask for Jim, I believe. He will tell you exactly the fly to use; he'll even sell it to you... lol
    Last edited by jimbo1; 05-17-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    Yes you can get into brooks at almost each of the lakes up there.
    I really want to hate you right now I didnt make it up last Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for the video. Sitting here in my office, I really wish I was hiking the trail.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I really want to hate you right now I didnt make it up last Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for the video. Sitting here in my office, I really wish I was hiking the trail.

LOL you're welcome! This memorial day i'm going out of state. I'll let you know how it was when I get back.

I want to thank all of you for all the advise. It is refreshing to see how helpful fellow fishermen are to one another on this website. I am very greatful.

I proposed to my wife at Chickenfoot Lake back there. Beautiful place !

Quote Originally Posted by geedavell View Post
    Good thing you didn't propose at Cold Feet Lake

Default wedding proposal

Quote Originally Posted by geedavell View Post
    I couldnt think of a more romantic seen than being in the Sierras back country with your love one sharing a wonderful moment like proposing to your soul mate. Very cool man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast