Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: DP Harbor 5/8

Default DP Harbor 5/8

Had a great time fishing dines out at DP, Bring It hooked up on a nice Leo and the group ended up with 4 legals and a few shorts. Enjoy.

Looks like you guys had a nice time.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Robert
    <><

What a gorgeous day at DP.. The tubes look like mellow fun.. Must be a different experience hooking a Leo in the mouth.. Throwing artificials, I always snag'em in the dorsal or tail..followed by grief and drudgery..congrats on the legals and thanks for the vid..

I fish of the rocks all the time and I'm in thr process of getting a tube. Want to tube dp but seals kinda have me freaked out you guys ever run into them down there?

Yeah they will leave you alone as long as you don't have fish dangling from your tube it's the damn birds you got to fight off

Sounds like you guys had an awesome day out there. Great job getting that leo to color. Gotta imagine its a little harder from a tube...little less leverage than a boat or even a kayak. Thanks for sharing!
    Don

Nice catches and thanks for the cool video.

-Peter

Thanks everyone I appreciate the feedback

I'm gonna had out to dp harbor next week. What do you recommend using as far as bait?