Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like BIG butts!!!

Default I like BIG butts!!!

Didn't go to school today cuz i got my wisdom teeth taken out so i decided to hit up the beach to do some surf fishing with my dad, we got there around 7 and after 10 cast i hook into a monster, it starts peeling drag like no other, at first i thought it was a bat ray or shark but once i saw that it was a huge butt i started going crazy, for most of you that don't know im pretty new to surf fishing, ive only caught 1 butt from the surf before and it was 22 inches exactly, and ive only been surf fishing like 6-7 times, well back to the story... i fought this guy for probably 10 min and then i landed this beast, it turned out to be 32 inches, my personal best by 10 inches. I also caught another shorty before we left. Im really liking this surf fishing.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0774.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	40625Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0770.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	40626Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0768.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	40627Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0767.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	40628Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0745.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	40629

Dude! Congrats on the beautiful fish! Breaking the 30" mark is quite an accomplishment
    I just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday too, and now you've got me thinking about just sucking it up and going fishing
    Now if only I could convince someone to drive me... haha Thanks for the report and keep it up!

-Daniel

Sweet Flatty Bro!
    Way to cure a tooth pullin!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Robert
    <><

What bait were you tossing out LC or something else?

Awesome catch, congrats!
    See, nothing to this surf fishing thing huh?

Awwwwww man!!!!!!! You slimed your tee!!!!! Nice butt

Thanks guys, I was throwing a LC and yea wingnut, surf fishing ain't got nothing on me ;) I'm just kidding I've been having some good luck, that butt is gunna be hard to beat in my coming years, and it's all good I got some more tees

Beast! Congrats on the catch Raw Jawz. What a great day on the water for you and I hope many more to come. Thanks for the sharing.

-Peter

Too miserable to sit in class, but slog in the surf and trudge in the sand?.. no problemo!

I like the way you think, Jawz.

I'll share a little secret with you too: Your surf fishing-to-catching batting average will never be this high again..
    Want to keep it there?...buy some golf clubs and never fish again!

Cheers,
    Sid

Catching fish is the sure-fire way to feel no pain! Way to go on a beautiful fish! Keep it up...you're on a roll!

Congrats!
    Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast