Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colonel Croaker returns!

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Dude....You are killing it out there bro. Those Crows sure can pull hard for their size. Great job out there brotha representing the OLD FOLKS!
    I'm hopefully going to catch something noteworthy this weekend. You guys are killing me!
    Thanks Mike! Glad I could contribute to the tally. I was a little worried coming into this month cuz I thought I'd be bringing up the rear on the board. Hope it keeps going...though this past trip I completely belly-flopped!

Quote Originally Posted by jinbow View Post
    That's a pretty good record, 5 croaks in a session, good job out there. Must have been fun.
    Looks like your finger is good to go now. hahah. See you some time on the beach again.
    Albert (jinbow)
    Thanks Albert! Yea, that was fun...and unexpected, considering it had just stopped raining a couple of hours before. Wish the thugs didn't come through and wreck the party. Might have had a go at a few more. Fingers seem to be coming along fine. I just need to keep them away from more of those dang hooks! Hope to see you out there again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    I really need to start measuring the croakers and BSP's I catch. Every point counts! Nice Croaks!
    Thanks J! I wish I had known about the point system before I went out there. I think I had another fish that might have measured up, but I thought only the biggest one mattered. Oh well, guess we just keep truckin on out there to get some more.

Nice job out there Mr. Croaker!
    Those are some nice sized croaks man

Thien

Quote Originally Posted by bloox8 View Post
    Nice job out there Mr. Croaker!
    Those are some nice sized croaks man

Thien
    Thanks Rook!

Nice yellow fin croakers, my biggest is around 14 inch.
    Glad to see you made it through a session without a hook in your fingers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123