Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pyramid Lake Striperfest June 8th, 2013 Official Sign-Up Thread!

Tried to tell myself it would be too crazy with dozens of striper boats and the usual overpopulation of lice but I couldn’t resist being there.
    Sign me up! I’m Bassfan….I’m Bassfan…I’m Bassfan

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfan View Post
    Tried to tell myself it would be too crazy with dozens of striper boats and the usual overpopulation of lice but I couldn’t resist being there.
    Sign me up! I’m Bassfan….I’m Bassfan…I’m Bassfan
    Crazy is right I remember last years events. Lake lice trying to jump my wake and I was only going 3 mph trolling and he wrapped himself in my trolling lines. If you are a lake lice and read this you are all dumb asses

i am now tenative. signed up for this, but my plane is haveing issues here at work. won't know til friday night if i have saturday off. sure want to fish this weekend.

Dont worry jim we are going to have daisychains of boats baitfishing together ,us striperfest people all get along and do fish tight together for the day ,because its all in good fun and friendship ,,,,,,,,,,,im bob,,,,,im bob,,,,,im bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    What's funny is I know uncoachable to be WWO..

Your reputation precedes you WWO
    Yep!!!! That's me. Can't wait to see you Striper Killers on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Thats alright exfactor i will help you beat some sense into him before you launch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    This should be fun.

WWO I am uncoachable I am uncoachable I am uncoachable
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 06-06-2013 at 07:08 PM.

6. Default

hey is there room for one more?

jason

if ya feels like texting me throw me a pm!

7. Default

and if ya's feel like helpin a lost child o da Airforce... I'm bringin a marine with me!

Well my **** has not gone right since sign up. Kayak transportation issues missed both my chances to get out. Now it's June and I have only fished from shore this year, lol.

I borrowed my old explorer back from who I gave it to and will still make it, though.

I'm glad to see a swell sign up and all. Good luck folks, look forward to seeing you all and some big *** fish and plenty of them.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910