Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Jaws, Shikari, Kencore, phenix rods and Shimano curado bantam 200-cu

Default FS: Jaws, Shikari, Kencore, phenix rods and Shimano curado bantam 200-cu

3) Shikari 7 ft casting rod with alconite guides. Can't remember model. Line rating is about 10-17lbs. Thread is burgundy and gold. $60
    4) Shikari 7 ft casting rod with alconite guides. 10-17 lb line rating also. Tiger wrapped with yellow and black. $60
    8) Phenix Recon.7'6" spinning PHX-S762L. Barely used. SOLD
    10) Daiwa ss-700 spinning reel with 3 spare spools with no anti-reverse. Older model. $50
    Pm me if you want additional photos of a specific item.
    Last edited by smooshsh; 11-12-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Where u lov ated interested in the cu-200 bantam

I'm in Rosemead. San Gabriel Valley. 9099976023. Names Alan

Bump.1 Curado sold. Second one pending.

back on top

Sent you a PM

Hey Alan thanks for meeting up (and putting up with all my fish tales kudos to your wife). Can't wait to hit up the duct or anything for that matter LOL. Jaws rod is bad ace very light and balanced with my Stella 1000. Gonna be a blast slayen some Isabella slabs with it. Good luck with the other sales rods looked great.
    Last edited by bassmeister; 05-11-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Fish tales and new friends are always welcome lol. Let me know how that goes out at Isabella. I will let you know soon about the Ducts. Thanks for meeting half way Scott and good luck out there.

Bump Thanks again to my fellow FNN members on looking and to those who have bought!

Bump. Come and get em

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast