Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Striperfest 2013 sign up here june 8th given by t/o

Default Striperfest 2013 sign up here june 8th given by t/o

STRIPERFEST JUNE 8TH LAKE PYRAMID BY T/O

Join in this wonderful event thrown every year for all you Striper killers who want to get together and share your stories and learn more from others. Thrown by the man himself T/O (BOB). Come here and meet him and book your next trip with him in person if you want to start catching fish and learn some of his secrets!!! You will not REGRET!! June 8th is the day you want to put in your calendar.

On top of which, what better place to attend to meet a bunch of GREAT PEOPLE who share the same passion as you. FISHING!!!!

I have personally met a lot of great people here who I call my friends. DON'T MISS OUT AND HAVE REGRETS FOR NOT SHOWING.
    DON'T WAIT TO WATCH THE VIDEOS OF SOMETHING YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A PART OF. OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND. LURKERS ARE WELCOME TOO!! Maybe after this event you wont lurk anymore and you will learn to start catching fish!!!!

ALL SHORE FISHERMAN ARE WELCOME TOO!

The way it will work, everyone will launch and fish all day keeping there legal catch and limit. Best 10 stripers will be weighed in at the end of the day for the Heaviest stringer trophy. Also, your single biggest fish will be weighed for the biggest fish trophy.
    Most likely, everyone in this event will pull off the water around 5pm instead of 6pm to meet in the parking lot for this event. There will NOT be a campsite to meet at. So all fisherman will meet in the parking lot for the barbecues, coffee, trophy, and trash talk.

Please be respectful to the rules of Lake Pyramid and clean up after yourselves. Mark and Tammy work very hard to better this lake for us! So be respectful! Make sure to thank them for all there hard work!

Please bring some sort of striper tackle or anything striper related that can be raffled off at the end so EVERYONE leaves with something.(Like a grab bag with hooks, weights, lure or lures etc..) It is NOT mandatory but greatly appreciated to make these events more fun for everyone. THIS IS A NON PROFIT EVENT

If you would like to bring a coffee pot to share coffee with everyone that would be FANTASTIC TOO!

I am sure Hardcor will be attending making his fantastic videos. So DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Sign ups are not mandatory, but will be appreciated for Bob so he has a better understanding on the possible attendance.

If I missed anything here, I'm sure Bob and others will add to this!

LOOKING FORWARD ON MEETING YOU OUT THERE!

Just copy and paste and add your name to the list.

MikesOcean and Newport Dan

1. MikesOcean and Newport Dan

2. DK4885 (2012 striperfest champ) and Andrew (2012 striperbowl champ )

1. MikesOcean and Newport Dan

3. Fishbones

1. MikesOcean and Rosamond Dan

3. Fishbones

4. Team Bako

1. MikesOcean and Rosamond Dan

3. Fishbones

4. Team Bako

5. AZ. Kid

Great, I expect that Lulu and I will attend. Is this a team event, where each 2 person team weights their best 10 fish? We usually don't mark who caught what fish. How late can we stay at the gathering area?
    DMS

MikesOcean and Rosamond Dan

3. Fishbones

4. Team Bako

5 harlanx1

Bob called and said sign up now ! So I'm signing in now ! Hardcore's in and I can't wait to meet every body !

I hope nobody mines me videoing or setting camera's up on other boats !

I don't know if I'm teamed with Bob or by my self but I'm in !

1. MikesOcean ( But it's really Hardcore's ) and Rosamond Dan

2. DK4885 the pig killer and Andrew (The 2012 Striperbowl Champs)

3. Fishbones (They don't call him Fishbones for nothing)

4. Team Bako (The Big Man TrailBlazer and the stinky Green Carp Gigging Giggling, Farting Boy "cutbait")

5. AZ.Kid (The Only )

6. Harlanx1

7. Bob the Legend,,,T/O,,, Striper Only,,,Trout Only and The humbled man Hardcore !

Sorry I automatically assumed you would be there! But I KNEW you would!! haha

And the Ocean thing, I will give it to you! I have to respect my elders :). Especially those who can fish and do bada** videos. This event wouldn't be right without you.

Looking forward!!!

Bob called and said sign up now ! So I'm signing in now ! Hardcore's in and I can't wait to meet every body !

I hope nobody mines me videoing or setting camera's up on other boats !

I don't know if I'm teamed with Bob or by my self but I'm in !

1. MikesOcean ( But it's really Hardcore's ) and Rosamond Dan

2. DK4885 the pig killer and Andrew (The 2012 Striperbowl Champs)

3. CAPT'N, Fishy(boy)man and Fishbones with his noodle rod=)

4. Team Bako (The Big Man TrailBlazer and the stinky Green Carp Gigging Giggling, Farting Boy "cutbait")

5. AZ.Kid (The Only )

6. Harlanx1

7. Bob the Legend,,,T/O,,, Striper Only,,,Trout Only and The humbled man Hardcore !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast