Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost Lake in Cajon Pass: Fishing Report and Video

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I think they want to be more than just friends...
    Squeal like a piggy!!!

my geology class ran a few hikes through the area. cool place and every time i went on that trip we saw some... rather interesting characters. as in transvestite prostitutes haha. it happens, cool lake, cool hiking in the area, pretty day, and weird people. thats a good day in my opinion

Good Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    went up there once when i was 12 with my uncle....caught 2 decent (proably 5-10lb) catfish and then fish and game showed up and thought we were smuggling drugs or something and pointed guns in our faces. Gave my uncle a nice fat ticket for not having an adventure pass.....i hear that place is like 300ft deep....kinda weird how you can see the freeway perfectly fine but from the freeway it is very hard to find the lake.
    BS. Fish and Game (Wildlife) does not enforce the Adventure Pass. That would be the US Forest Service. No game wardens would point guns in your faces for no reason. As usual, there's more to this story.

ya, he had some stuff on him I don't this it was an issue because he has his card if you know what i mean. I'm not sure what he was actually ticket for. When he went to court he ended up finding an old adventure pass that had no date on it so he got out of it....didn't want to go into that whole story again because veijo would magically show up and try to prove to everyone that he knows everything.
    Your story is full of holes, son. Like I said, DFW doesn't enforce the Adventure Pass. You said he got a big fat fine. The fine is $5. The violation is just a "notice of non-compliance". It is enforced by the USFS. Like I said before, there's more to it than what you are reporting. Even you have changed the "story". All we know from your story is that you are exaggerating...to put it nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Did you see any carp swimming around yet? I bowfish there occasionally. BTW, if you fish alone there, pack some heat. There are some really weird people that like to meet up in the area for nefarious purposes.
    I was with Carpangler and I saw the silhouette of a large fish at the north-west end of the lake. It didn't move like a bass so it probably was a decent-sized carp. Very interesting lake with clear water and interesting human wildlife.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    interesting human wildlife.
    lol. Daisy duke shorts right? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    lol. Daisy duke shorts right? haha
    LOL!! Actually yes on some rather chubby people of both genders. They were nice and friendly folk. No one propositioned Carp or me. Guess we weren't attractive enough. Hope you can get out again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG View Post
    BS. Fish and Game (Wildlife) does not enforce the Adventure Pass. That would be the US Forest Service. No game wardens would point guns in your faces for no reason. As usual, there's more to this story.
    how was i supposed to know who they were? All i knew is that they weren't cops and the last thing i was worried about was looking at their badges and asking them questions...... here we go again........
    Last edited by fishermanx14; 05-08-2013 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    LOL!! Actually yes on some rather chubby people of both genders. They were nice and friendly folk. No one propositioned Carp or me. Guess we weren't attractive enough. Hope you can get out again soon.
    Okay. Carp did not tell me everything then. I'll be free pretty soon. lol whenever that is! haha

how was i supposed to know who they were? All i knew is that they weren't cops and the last thing i was worried about was looking at their badges and asking them questions...... here we go again........
    You mad bro?

My Grandpa used to say, "The truth is the only thing you don't have to remember." Hard to recall all the details of all those whoppers when you tell too many.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast