Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Lake in Cajon Pass: Fishing Report and Video

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Hmmm could interpret that a few ways, but I think it was a little puff the magic dragon that got them in trouble too...
    ya, he had some stuff on him I don't this it was an issue because he has his card if you know what i mean. I'm not sure what he was actually ticket for. When he went to court he ended up finding an old adventure pass that had no date on it so he got out of it....didn't want to go into that whole story again because veijo would magically show up and try to prove to everyone that he knows everything.
    Last edited by fishermanx14; 05-03-2013 at 10:24 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    ya, he had some stuff on him I don't this it was an issue because he has his card if you know what i mean. I'm not sure what he was actually ticket for. When he went to court he ended up finding an old adventure pass that had no date on it so he got out of it....didn't want to go into that whole story again because veijo would magically show up and try to prove to everyone that he knows everything.

Viejo is the ever-watchful man on the mountain

Viejo is the ever-watchful man on the mountain
    hahahahaha

Did you see any carp swimming around yet? I bowfish there occasionally. BTW, if you fish alone there, pack some heat. There are some really weird people that like to meet up in the area for nefarious purposes.

Hmmm could interpret that a few ways, but I think it was a little puff the magic dragon that got them in trouble too...
    Edibles while fishing, blunts when talking about fishing, vape when makin up new stories= :)

6. Default

Sad news story from the Lost Lake area, just down the street:

CAJON PASS: Fontana man’s body found at railroad crossing
    Deputies found the body of a 31-year-old Fontana man while investigating a report of a pedestrian being hit by a train in Cajon Pass.

Ricardo Rosales was dead at the scene shortly before noon Sunday, May 5, at Swarthout Canyon Road and the railroad tracks in lower Cajon Pass.

Sheriff’s and railroad officials are investigating the circumstances of the incident.
    http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-ber...d-crossing.ece

Sweet Blog... I need some tips from you it looks like on how to make my blog more awesome! Cause its not very awesome at the moment.

Sad news story from the Lost Lake area, just down the street:

http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-ber...d-crossing.ece
    Dead bodies in that area are the norm not an exception, the same can also be said about single males sitting on the side of the road looking for friends.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Dead bodies in that area are the norm not an exception, the same can also be said about single males sitting on the side of the road looking for friends.
    I think they want to be more than just friends...

I corrected it for ya Seal.
    I don't want anyone to be confused about your answer.

"Dead bodies in that area are the norm not an exception, the same can also be said about single males sitting on the side of the road looking for MALE friends".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast