Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Anyone have a current water temp (morning) at perris?

Default Anyone have a current water temp (morning) at perris?

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CURRENT SURFACE WATER TEMP FOR PERRIS? WAS THERE THE SAT BEFORE LAST AND THE THE WATER STILL SEEMED A LITTLE COLD FOR RED EAR TO START PRESSING UP SHALLOW. THE WATER SEEMED COOLER 62 OR SO OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT MY HAND SAID. SEEMED STRANGE THAT THERE WERE NO PANFISH SHALLOW. tHE BASS FISHING WAS GOOD BUT WE ONLY BROUGHT THE 2 LB LINE. CAUGHT AND RELEASED ALOT OF BASS WHILE FISHING FOR PANFISH. THOUGHT IT WAS LATE FOR THE PANFISH BUT MY PANFISH POSTS DIDN'T START TIL MAY, IN PAST YEARS, SO I JUST THINK ITS LATE.

iF YOU LIKE BASS FISHING, GO GET EM AT PERRIS. THEY SEEM TO BE EVERYWHERE. MOSTLY SMALL FISH BUT LOTS OF FUN.

TUNA OUT

66-67 degrees when I was there last Thursday.

Was that in the morning?

72 yesterday afternoon.

66-67 Thursday morning overcast and lite drizzle early.

I was out there yesterday and the the water was 68.5 - 69 when I got on the water (around 7:30 am). Hope that helps. Easy pickins at Perris right now.

68 this morning. I launched at 6:45. Left around 3. was up to about 72ish.

temp got as high as 75 but when i left at 830 pm it was 70.warms up fast and still a little cold at night