Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S.W.A.T. game of chess turns into checkers

Hey Don, way to make a blood sacrifice to Poseidon bro.
    That is one impressive Calico bite you guys got into.
    make sure you keep the pressure on those youngsters this month.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmoo312 View Post
    Don, I was impressed when I got the text in the morning about the bass counts.. I wouldn't have expected it since we were there just the day before, but I guess the fogy stogies have some tricks up their sleeves and a load of experience
    Congratulations on the absolute slay-fest! I'm thinking I need to approach that AO differently the next time i'm there
    We saw that same swarm of leos during our session. There were so many that at one point I was trying to catch one by hand! and I came pretty close a few times

-Daniel
    Thanks Daniel! If Arthur didn't suggest going out there on them rocks, I wouldn't have done it. Those damned things are slippery. But I guess I had other things I shoulda been careful of. Those leos are a trip...you don't notice them at first, then the whitewater clears up and there all around you. Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    Hey Don, way to make a blood sacrifice to Poseidon bro.
    That is one impressive Calico bite you guys got into.
    make sure you keep the pressure on those youngsters this month.
    Thanks Phuong! We're starting off pretty good against "the youngin's", but we'll see how it progresses.

Awesome job out there boyz.....Sorry for the late reply Don but I've been buried with so many NON fishing concerns in the last month or so that I haven't been able to even think about the surf. What a fun adventure bro. Looks like fun was had by all. Awesome pics to say the least.It's been quite a while since I've stuck a Cali.....I'm going through withdrawls!
    Keep up the good work brotha .

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Awesome job out there boyz.....Sorry for the late reply Don but I've been buried with so many NON fishing concerns in the last month or so that I haven't been able to even think about the surf. What a fun adventure bro. Looks like fun was had by all. Awesome pics to say the least.It's been quite a while since I've stuck a Cali.....I'm going through withdrawls!
    Keep up the good work brotha .

Thanks Mike!
    Glad to hear that you were able to get in some surf time this weekend. Been wondering what's been happening with you. Hope to be hearing about your big scores that are sure to come in the NEAR future!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123