Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: GOPRO HERO Underwater Trout Video!!!! Big Bear

Default GOPRO HERO Underwater Trout Video!!!! Big Bear

Here is the video I made from all the underwater footage I got on the GoPro. Turnerd out pretty sweet. I'll make another one of some actual spawning motions like clearing beds and their little fertilizing shake, but that footage wasn't as close up. I put this one together with a few missed hookups and tons of trout! Hope you guys like it.

Calicanuck

2. Default

Incredible footage, nicely done.

Loved seeing the little sculpin pop up earlier on in the video and try to nail the jig.

To think people are shelling out cash for one of these http://www.basspro.com/MarCum-Underw...SSSELL_PRODUCT when they could just use the GoPro + GoPro iPhone App for live footage

Now I haven't personally tried it, maybe you have. Since mine is just the GoPro HERO I don't have that option. Some guys i've talked to say as soon as the GoPro goes under that water you lose the wi-fi ability so you can't get live stream on your phone apparently.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Calicanuck View Post
    Now I haven't personally tried it, maybe you have. Since mine is just the GoPro HERO I don't have that option. Some guys i've talked to say as soon as the GoPro goes under that water you lose the wi-fi ability so you can't get live stream on your phone apparently.
    I've used the app with the GoProHero2, it works fine as a viewfinder, but I haven't tried it underwater yet. Will give it a shot.

Cool video....looks like a steelie getting chased out at about 40 secs in, good stuff!

Thanks for sharing....

TD

Cool vid,now I know what the trout are doing when I'm bouncing the jigs like crazy,just look at it and turn away,Ha!
    Enjoyed it,Thanks.

Cya TunaVic