Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 8 months Fishin

Default 8 months Fishin

What's up everybody, I live in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca and have been fishing the last 8 months.. And I Love it! Started with cats and had to learn the tricks of trout fishing, which is challenging but fun, and am just starting to get some decent gear.. Bought my first daiwa rod and reel recently and am looking forward to catching cats again! I typically fish Guati Regional Park or Corona Lakes but have also tried Yucaipa, Hemet, Diamond Valley Lakes, silver wood lake, and a few deep sea trips outta SD and Newport Beach.. Over the last 8 months I've met a lot regulars who were friendly and helpful and have always taken Advantage of their extensive knowledge thru past exp.. Now I'm one of the few at the lake that doesn't get skunked when everyone else does lol! Although I've had a pretty good streak this last two months I gotta think I'm starting to do it right! I still assess what's working wherever I fish and just fine tune as I need as I'm sure most anglers do.. Looking forward to catching my first bass though at Silverwood since I don't get any at Guasti... I know corona has some but very very few and I've never seen anyone pull one out. Any tips for bass fishing as far as gear would be helpful from the community and I'm glad to be a part of it!

LakeCatchyFishy...LoL.... Anthony Matzke

Smile

Welcome to FNN, have fun!

Welcome to the site! Plenty of info. to be had.

Welcome,keep checking the site and you will get a lot of tips on LMB fishing,look forward to your first bass catch and release report.

Cya TunaVic