Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Deps 250 ss butch brown trout

Quote Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
    How are you ripping off people if theyre willing to pay the price for an item? Show me somewhere else you can readily find this item for cheaper.

Im sorry you believe in a non-capitalist market.
    Im sorry you believe in a capitalist market.

why would i show you how to get them at retail when i could sell you them to you for 200 since your a believer in a capitalist market Just keep paying these prices and be proud that you believe in a capitalist market or in short proud to be ripped off :) have a good weekend bud

see, youre under the assumption that I create demand for the item, but I dont. I would never pay $200 for a bait. But I'd bet money you cannot find this bait cheaper right now this second. If you could you wouldnt have a want to buy thread saying you would pay $20 over MSRP($170) for one.

Quote Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
    see, youre under the assumption that I create demand for the item, but I dont. I would never pay $200 for a bait. But I'd bet money you cannot find this bait cheaper right now this second. If you could you wouldnt have a want to buy thread saying you would pay $20 over MSRP($170) for one.
    haahahha mr. know it all huh?? you dont know me or what im capable of so dont act like you do! FNN is a great forum with a few bait flipping clowns and a ton of great guys that dont care about the money as much as the sport its self ( a bunch of Non-Capitalist you could say) and my WTB ad was a huge success and i was able to find exactly what i was looking for.. And P.S. i never named the amount over retail i would pay i said i would pay a reasonable price not once did i say anything about $20 or ($170)..

and im not an idiot like you! i dont think one person can affect the demand for an item thats just dumb talk

So in short shut up already you dont know squat stop acting like it..
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 04-26-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Run your mouth face to face and I will show you a clown

You scared?
    Last edited by bchbum54; 04-26-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bchbum54 View Post
    Run your mouth face to face and I will show you a clown

You scared?

no im not scarred at all i'd be happy to put you in your place but i have respect and refuse to bring drama to longfin!! they have a business to run and dont need some tough guy like you causing chaos in the parking lot...
    Shut you mouth you dumb *** and realize you selling a bait way way way over retail and it isnt going to go over very well with the folks here...

Your a joke dude dont call me threating me acting like your tough and dont you dare threatin to disrupt someones business (specially a fishing store ) with your school girl drama! this is a forum your gonna need thick skin so i suggest if your gonna be a little girl like this you should go elsewhere..

Just a heads up or an attempt to explain what went down this clown called me threatened this that and the other and wants to do it at longfin hahahaha what a tool..
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 04-26-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    no im not scarred at all but i have respect and refuse to bring drama to longfin!! they have a business to run and dont need some tough guy like you cuasing chaos in the parking lot...Shut you mouth you dumb *** and realize you selling a bait way way way over retail and it isnt going to go over very well with the folks here...
    Young kid wasting my time
    Last edited by bchbum54; 04-26-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bchbum54 View Post
    Young kid wasting my time
    your so tough bro!! i beat you eat peices of **** bigger then me for breakfeast

you mad Bro?

The items have sold.

This thread should be done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	374758_453705564708512_1694937584_n.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	40386
    Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    The items have sold.

This thread should be done.

It should be but toughbum53 wants to fight now and stuff so i guess it isnt..

Whyd you change your post bumlover53???

What a moron!! your autisim bahahahaha even if i was you would word it, you have autisim or your autisitc not your autisim.
    Who has the mental handicap agian??
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 04-26-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	374758_453705564708512_1694937584_n.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	40386

It should be but toughbum53 wants to fight now and stuff so i guess it isnt..

Whyd you change your post bumlover53???

What a moron!! your autisim bahahahaha even if i was you would word it, you have autisim or your autisitc not your autisim.
    Who has the mental handicap agian??
    You two should really just get it over with and sleep with each other already.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast