Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deps 250 ss butch brown trout

Quote Originally Posted by fish4keep View Post
    ROTFLMFAO....................

I just find this funny coming from someone who was just selling 68s with a 50% + mark up price.
    i wanted 35 bucks and considering they are 24.99 before shipping which is 7.50 so i added 3 bucks in mark up so explain how $3 is 50% mark up and while your doing that send the dope your smoking my way would ya

like i said i am willing to help out and meet in the middle im not asking to pay retail im asking to pay a reasonable price.. which is all i was asking for on the hudds and im pretty sure i ended up selling those at 30 bucks a pop shipped so i ended up saving folks a few bucks on top of getting them that bait instead of them waiting for the next release

Niice try Bud
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 04-25-2013 at 11:23 AM.

I haven't had this much entertainment with facts since The People's Court.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    before i get a head ache from reading your math equation ill just say your right! sorry i "quoted" you so high but im pretty sure no one paid over 35 let alone 30 per bait that i sold them to so i'm sorry you werent one of the lucky few i guess??? :(

but hey they are gone and done with so you argueing is practiclly pointless so to avoid headaches and pointless arguements ill tell you that you are right again..not sure what you want from this all but i hope i gave it to you by saying your right
    My math is pretty simple, even a caveman can do it. I was one of the lucky one. Because of that "quote" more were released shortly and was able to get them at msrp through a friend. I'm not arguing with you. I just thought it funny that the OP put a WTS ad and u pulling on his chain because the price is not what you're looking for. Exactly how others were doing on your ad, youre doing to the OPs ad. You didn't like it but it's okay for you do to it to others? Like it or not ultimately its a buyers world. If you don't like it, move on.

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jacking to the OP. Look on the bright side, your ad keeps getting BUMP.......
    Last edited by fish4keep; 04-25-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fish4keep View Post
    My math is pretty simple, even a caveman can do it. I was one of the lucky one. Because of that "quote" more were released shortly and was able to get them at msrp through a friend. I'm not arguing with you. I just thought it funny that the OP put a WTS ad and u pulling on his chain because the price is not what you're looking for. Exactly how others were doing on your ad, youre doing to the OPs ad. You didn't like it but it's okay for you do to it to others? Like it or not ultimately its a buyers world. If you don't like it, move on.

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jacking to the OP. Look on the bright side, your ad keeps getting BUMP.......

Like it or not ultimately its a buyers world. If you don't like it, move on. you said it first you dont like what i was selling my hudds for move on dont bring it up in someone elses thread!! smooth move hahaha

good luck with your sale OP im sure people would be happy to pay 82% mark up ( i used fish4keep equation to figure this out so it may be off some )

Happy thursday

this bait is definitely worth that price. I know that the retail price is $150 BUT if you guys went to the fred hall show, even the vendors jacked up the price and people still bought it. This special edition color is made to Butch Brown's specs and for most guys is worth the money. One thing I can say is that this bait is the new revolution. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by beethao View Post
    this bait is definitely worth that price. I know that the retail price is $150 BUT if you guys went to the fred hall show, even the vendors jacked up the price and people still bought it. This special edition color is made to Butch Brown's specs and for most guys is worth the money. One thing I can say is that this bait is the new revolution. That is all.
    Are you kidding me? $200 bucks for a swimbait is ridiculous! I'll take a 10inch triple trout for $100 bucks (Which is still pricey) and outfish you hands down with it......$200 bucks for a swimbait. I'll wait 6 months and there will be 6 models to choose from for half the price. I have a "like new" 8" Lunker Punker too if you're interested......$350 takes it home........I'll pay for shipping!!

Quote Originally Posted by beethao View Post
    This bait isnt a revolution take it easy!! Triple trouts were a big deal to when they were released. some swimbaits are fads one season they are hot the next they may not that is the fishes choice so lets rethink the revolution theory becuase triple trout had just as good of a run as these 250's and arent the fish catchers they once were but they are a decent price at 60-100 bucks..Lets wait a season or two before we call a bait that just hit the market recently a "revolution" dont get me wrong its a fish magnet but so were triple trouts at first

and just a heads up butch brown models (BBtrout, Natty trout) have all the same specs as the other 250's just diferent colors and they were 160 at the fred hall show and there are still vendors or retailers that sell them at 160 once they are recieved from optiumum ( granite they are 30-40 days behind right now)
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 04-25-2013 at 12:50 PM.

This thread is funny. I like how he says: "no daydreamers" He may wish to refer to himself. NOTHING is worth retail let alone MORE than retail....NOTHING....and for those of you who are slow...........NOTHING!.....

Go on and pay 175+ for a Deps.....I'll just keep sticking 8lbers with my Jerry Rago Glideator. Much cheaper, readily available, and just as good in the hands of a competent angler. Nothing against the DEPS bait of course....Its damn sweet, just not 200 dollar sweet. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    This thread is funny. I like how he says: "no daydreamers" He may wish to refer to himself. NOTHING is worth retail let alone MORE than retail....NOTHING....and for those of you who are slow...........NOTHING!.....

Go on and pay 175+ for a Deps.....I'll just keep sticking 8lbers with my Jerry Rago Glideator. Much cheaper, readily available, and just as good in the hands of a competent angler. Nothing against the DEPS bait of course....Its damn sweet, just not 200 dollar sweet. :-)

those glideators are sweeeeeeeet baits!!! come to think you can get two for the price of this guys deps!!

I like how he says: "no daydreamers" He may wish to refer to himself this is the first thing that came to my mind when i say that 200 dollar price tag

I'll take it and If you have more For Sale, let me know. PM me your phone # so we can meet up for the transaction.... Thanks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast