Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardcor -t/o-go-hardcore on mr stripey and some kitties

Default Hardcor -t/o-go-hardcore on mr stripey and some kitties

weds opened up for me i gave cory a call and it was on . we met up just before opening i set up some gear ,cory set up his cameras we hit the gate ,was given some bait to try from the san pedro bait co, it would come in handy later in the day. hit the water and before we got past the big dock it was hookup!!!!!!! we had two nice stripeys in less than five minutes we both were laughin. we had 5 troll fish between the 18 we kept maybe ten throw backs and 5 or 6 cats we had quite a nice day,,,,,,I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE HARDCORE-T/O VIDEO EPISODE THE PYRAMID STRIPIES DIE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cutbait thanks for joining us in youre boat and all the fun we had and thank you for the smoked tuna i'm eating it right now,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,

Was fun Bob... you guys are the best

Glad the bait worked out for you guys... thanks for the report.. It not your regular frozen bait sardine.. its more like a food product than bait. Its called INDIVIDUAL QUICK FREEZING. I fished with them today also and it stays on the hook like fresh stuff not mushy and soft. Pretty good fishing to be had also.. http://www.sanpedrobait.com

Good job Bako boys!!! Oh wait, sorry....It's Bob and Cory!!! Good job fellas as usual. Wouldn't expect anything less from you two together. You did look like the bako boys from far, maybe just better looking. Haha

I wish I was a fly on that boat to hear the comedy.

The DYNAMIC DUO !!!You guys rock,d M again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wish I coulda been there,WTG guys,TRAIL BLAZER

Oh... And Bob, you look good and ready for the BIG SLAY!!! Kill it baby!
    I know you will!!
    Looking forward to hear all about it.
    And Cory, hurry up and make that video... I'm sure it will be awesome. :)

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Glad the bait worked out for you guys... thanks for the report.. It not your regular frozen bait sardine.. its more like a food product than bait. Its called INDIVIDUAL QUICK FREEZING. I fished with them today also and it stays on the hook like fresh stuff not mushy and soft. Pretty good fishing to be had also.. http://www.sanpedrobait.com
    Heard that bait ROCK,D is what im hearing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just by chance is mark and tamy going to be carrying it in the pay shack?

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Man that bait was phenomenal.. I did see you playing sneaky sneaky landing a fish on the DL as I past ya.

WhTs the details on that bait?

Please tell me your going to supply Pyramid and Galions...

These dines looked like mackerel. 9 inches long and faaat

I dropped some off at the gate on Friday and today.. just as a favor for the San Pedro Bait guys.. If they get some feedback at the gate that it works and people want it.. THen maybe the gate can give the San Pedro Bait guys a call and get something setup for delivery..
    Last edited by dixoncider; 04-24-2013 at 09:03 PM.

T/O and hardcore together again. Can't wait for this video.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast