Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Want To Buy Deps 250 SS

Default Want To Buy Deps 250 SS

lets hear what you got! pm me with color and price. I know retail and i am willing to help out and spend a few bucks more then retail but lets keep it reasonable
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 04-24-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    lets hear what you got! pm me with color and price. I know retail and i am willing to help out and spend a few bucks more then retail but lets keep it reasonable
    LOL.......good luck with that! My experience is the people that have them aren't saying anything and if they do they want $200 each for them. I'll second that........I'm interested as well!

Quote Originally Posted by bassoholic View Post
    LOL.......good luck with that! My experience is the people that have them aren't saying anything and if they do they want $200 each for them. I'll second that........I'm interested as well!
    You nailed it!!! hahahahaha ive had a few try and push one off on me for 180 (off colors) and 200 (trout) I am happy to meet in the middle and help out but damn some peole are getting a litte excessive with the mark up! but pm me BH i have a solution for us :)

And it has been requested that i revise my post becuase i said im willing to help out and pay a few bucks over retail..Retail isnt what Tackle Warehouse wants it is what deps names the retail which is about $149.99 for the trout and $135.99 for the odd ball colors ..
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 04-25-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Super tuned! Really think it's about time somebody did a little ripoff on that lure and manufacture a close copy for a reasonable price and keep them in stock so prices don't get ridiculously inflated.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Super tuned! Really think it's about time somebody did a little ripoff on that lure and manufacture a close copy for a reasonable price and keep them in stock so prices don't get ridiculously inflated.

I couldnt agree more!! this bait price is getting a little out of control...Not to mention the hardware is okay at best..I bent the hook pin on day one and i know a few folks that have bent the joint catching fish on the tail hook.. For 150-200 dollar bait this thing can be a bit fragile..