Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood- 4/19 & 4/21

Default Silverwood- 4/19 & 4/21

Went to the wood on friday night and fished the beach area. A lot of fish coming up to the surface but couldnt get one to hit what I threw at them. Went back on sunday morning and fished Live Oak around 5 am. Once again there was a ton of activity, except this time one of them commited to what I was throwing. Finally after throwing the same swimbait (and only one I own) for about 4 months I finally brought one in, and it was pretty damn awesome. I'm guessing it weighed in at the lower teen range.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	40338  

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Went to the wood on friday night and fished the beach area. A lot of fish coming up to the surface but couldnt get one to hit what I threw at them. Went back on sunday morning and fished Live Oak around 5 am. Once again there was a ton of activity, except this time one of them commited to what I was throwing. Finally after throwing the same swimbait (and only one I own) for about 4 months I finally brought one in, and it was pretty damn awesome. I'm guessing it weighed in at the lower teen range.
    Thats a nice striper! WTG on the swimbait fish

Way to go Jmac ! That fish is AWesome kid !

Get a topwater bait that leaves a wake and you will score some of those surface fish !

Hard work pays off ! You earned it ! Congratulations !

If you see me at the lake come over, I will give you a topwater bait. Corey

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Way to go Jmac ! That fish is AWesome kid !

Get a topwater bait that leaves a wake and you will score some of those surface fish !

Hard work pays off ! You earned it ! Congratulations !

If you see me at the lake come over, I will give you a topwater bait. Corey
    Forgot to mention I caught him on a 6" punker. I actually see you often, except I'm standing on the shore drooling over your boat and your busy fine tuning your skills for the beat down you're gonna deliver during the striper fest.

Great catch, hard work beats good luck again.

Congrats on the fish!! I'm dying to get up there! Nicely done!

Well done! Swimbait Striper fishing can be hard damn work.

Forgot to mention I caught him on a 6" punker. I actually see you often, except I'm standing on the shore drooling over your boat and your busy fine tuning your skills for the beat down you're gonna deliver during the striper fest.
    Yeah...me too Jmac!! Beautiful catch in our backyard lake!

Yeaaaa Baby!!! Way to stick a Pig!

Your hard work payed off! Keep at it, and they will keep on coming!

I see your persistence out there and know there are more to come for you.

Great Job again and nice looking fish!

great job keep the posts coming , hard work pays off , i love the reports anything helps ... good to know wats going on before i drive up there..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast