Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: S.W.A.T. Double The Pleasure, Double The Fun!

Robert, when I got the text about you landing your first 30 I was so happy for you. I know you've been waiting quite some time to break that mark, especially with the way you hit the surf. Now I find out that not only did you land your first 30in, but TWO 30inchers and another legal! WOW congrats brother. Hope to fish with you soon. Looks like that AO is on fire!
    Last edited by Jaysuuun; 04-25-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    Robert, when I got the text about you landing your first 30 I was so happy for you. I know you've been waiting quite some time to break that mark, especially with the way you hit the surf. Now I find out that not only did you land your first 30in, but TWO 30inchers and another legal! WOW congrats brother. Hope to fish with you soon. Looks like that AO is on fire!
    Hey Jason,
    It is looking sweet and flatties is the reward..
    You need to get down there and take Tess also.
    I think it might need a womans touch..
    What days are you off during the week, right now?
    Robert
    <><

You fish hard Robert and it paid off. I remember fishing with you guys one time and I was saying to Binh, look at that guy keeping up with Arthur, he fishes just as hard.
    Great job on a double mega sized butts. I still haven't got a legal one out of the surf yet.

Sokha

WOW !!! ... Congratulations Robert .

That's has to be an amazing feeling, and kudos on the release.

Whoa, not one but two, now that's impressive sir Robert.
    Someday I hope to join the 30 inch halibut club, my biggest is 28"

Quote Originally Posted by troublehook View Post
    You fish hard Robert and it paid off. I remember fishing with you guys one time and I was saying to Binh, look at that guy keeping up with Arthur, he fishes just as hard.
    Great job on a double mega sized butts. I still haven't got a legal one out of the surf yet.

Sokha
    Hey Sokha,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    As far as your legal...you aint gonna get it, hitting the fresh for stripers...
    It's been a good year for legal butts, you need to get out there..
    Take care and I hope to hit the salt with you again soon,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Newfishsmell View Post
    WOW !!! ... Congratulations Robert .

That's has to be an amazing feeling, and kudos on the release.
    Howdy Chuck,
    It was an awe inspiring moment, TWICE!!
    Take Care,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeat View Post
    Whoa, not one but two, now that's impressive sir Robert.
    Someday I hope to join the 30 inch halibut club, my biggest is 28"
    Hey Binh,
    Yours is just around the corner, you just need to get out there and get it..
    Take Care,
    Robert
    <><

Robert,
    I was already being overshadowed by your PB butt! I would be like a kid trying to be cool at a birthday party, just to have my amazing birthday gift being beat my a better one
    In all honesty, I was so excited for your two 30" butts, I got caught up trying to land one of my own, and had already forgot about the perch I had landed earlier that day until I got back home and uploaded the pics.
    Of course, from now on, I'll be sure to let my buddies I'm fishing with at the time know of the gift blessed to me by Poseidon, whether it be a pb BSP or a monster striper!

-Danny

Quote Originally Posted by onekrzyboi View Post
    Robert,
    I was already being overshadowed by your PB butt! I would be like a kid trying to be cool at a birthday party, just to have my amazing birthday gift being beat my a better one
    In all honesty, I was so excited for your two 30" butts, I got caught up trying to land one of my own, and had already forgot about the perch I had landed earlier that day until I got back home and uploaded the pics.
    Of course, from now on, I'll be sure to let my buddies I'm fishing with at the time know of the gift blessed to me by Poseidon, whether it be a pb BSP or a monster striper!

-Danny
    Share the wealth Danny!!
    Robert
    <><

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234