Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: might need photos for article

Default might need photos for article

I will be doing an eastern sierra opening day wrap up article for the summer issue of FISH TACO CHRONICLES. If you have a nice fish or stringer please send it to me and I MIGHT use it...no guarantees but you never know. If you do send please email me a high res photo along with your name and city to sarnold@cnc-west.com. Also if you can include what you caught it on that would be helpful. Thanks so much and good luck to all going up there this weekend. I will fishing from a boat at Gull Lake on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by fishtacomag View Post
    I will be doing an eastern sierra opening day wrap up article for the summer issue of FISH TACO CHRONICLES. If you have a nice fish or stringer please send it to me and I MIGHT use it...no guarantees but you never know. If you do send please email me a high res photo along with your name and city to sarnold@cnc-west.com. Also if you can include what you caught it on that would be helpful. Thanks so much and good luck to all going up there this weekend. I will fishing from a boat at Gull Lake on Saturday
    I'll see what I can come up with for you!

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    Jason,
    Intake II will be all yours this season. I will be at a lower elevation with the kids. Tear it up brother.

Go get um Jason, save a few for my trip next month!

I may have a pic or 2u as well

Yeah bro. I'm going in 12 days. Save me at least one lunky hog.