Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: last question i got funds now....

Default last question i got funds now....

M last question is I want to be able to fisn and maybe compete in float tube fishing at castaic also but was wondering if pontoon boarts are the same ? Or not eligible for such competition ?

does anybody know ???

Call 'em and ask.

are you talking about the float tube derby's? if so yes you can use a "pontoon/kick boat" but you are not allowed to use the oars to get around fins only, no trolling motor either.

Any further questions contact me or topwater Terry.

Mike asst derby director

ok, i am looking for afloat tube but saw one on ebat said it was a pontoon boat but looked more like a float tube. so i was not real sure what defined a float tube vs pontoon boat and made it legal for the derbys.
    I do not want a motor in any shaper or form hehe.

I have an OUTCAST PAC 800 IN GOOD CONDITION IF YOU'RE INTERESTED (NO HOLES OR PATCHES, BOTTOM IN GOOD CONDITION NO TEARS OR RIPS.) $600 FIRM, AFTERMARKET BASS BOAT SEAT ADDED, BEEN DEBATING ON SELLING...MOST PEOPLE WON'T SPEND THAT KIND OF DOUGH FOR A PONTOON! P/M ME IF INTERESTED. I HAD SOME PICS BUT MUST HAVE DOWNLOADED TO DVD. CAN TAKE SOME IF INTERESTED (OR BETTER YET...DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE I CAN MEET YOU @ CASTAIC LAGOON ON THE WEEKEND OR WEEKDAY.
    LW.