Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanantonio recon,,,,,,,,,FNNs FINEST seeing whats going on in PIGGY LAND!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOUR hardcore HARDCORE!!,,,,,,,,,,,,and THANK YOU!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But here,s the facts,,,,,,,,,,,,,if the bako boys would have been tandem on the same boat there would be no more stripers on that end of the lake,,,,,,BAKOBOY MAGIC!
    TrailBlazer this post shows what a neat man you are ! Sticking up for your brother know matter what ! What a man, What a brother !

Ya know T/B with all the gigglers skunking out I could smell it from up hear in the mountains, Stinky, Stinky wind blowing ! I also heard word of trader blowing in the wind. Stinky trader !

Blowing in the wind

Amazing! Nice huge stripers man! Keep up the hard work
    And kill em good!

TB IS AN ANIMAL!

Shoulda coulda woulda!

If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle!

But TB is the only one that stuck it out!

HE'S THE MAN!!!!!!

TRUE STRIPER JUNKIE!!!!

Nothing was stopping him! Determination, Passion, and my kettle!!!!! I could only dreamed that I stayed, but I didn't.
    I wussed out, tired, and missed my mommy!!! Oh well!!

TB YOU ROCK!!

you the man TB! impressive catch!! those fish have some girth. you're rippin fish out the water everywhere--- from the duct to the lakes

I wish somebody could have been there to take your picture next to though's nice big Stripers ! I think that would have made a great picture ! Just saying !

way to get em Scott!!!! That sounds like great fun, and those are some nice sized units, great job, thanks for sharing your success with all of us............................Dave

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO KNOW YOU SCOTT,,,,AND THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN TALKING WITH YOU AND I HEAR THAT HOOKUP SOUND OF A SCREAMING DRAG NOISE IN THE BACKGROUND THEN YOU GO OH S/H/I/T AND THE PHONES GOES DEAD,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT RECON AND SLAYIN PAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,
    It was pure drama on every hookup bob,,,,,,,YOU of all people know how tricky it is to deal with all those conditions ,,,,I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!LOLOLOL,,,,,,,,,Might be a while before I can go again <work> but I still can,t hardly wait for the chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The 1 that hit while we were talking was the 18lbr,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,ha d a bitmuch drag on him and couldn't get the completely loaded up rod out of the rod holder,,lol,,,,got him though,,lol,The wind was getting it BIGTIME the whole time complicating things even more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PURE STRIPER JUNKIE GOOD TIMES! TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    It was pure drama on every hookup bob,,,,,,,YOU of all people know how tricky it is to deal with all those conditions ,,,,I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!LOLOLOL,,,,,,,,,Might be a while before I can go again <work> but I still can,t hardly wait for the chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The 1 that hit while we were talking was the 18lbr,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,ha d a bitmuch drag on him and couldn't get the completely loaded up rod out of the rod holder,,lol,,,,got him though,,lol,The wind was getting it BIGTIME the whole time complicating things even more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PURE STRIPER JUNKIE GOOD TIMES! TRAIL BLAZER
    TrailBlazer, the same day you were killing pigs I was Slaying leopards

Yet another WAYCOOL vid hardcore,,,,love,m,,,,,,,,,,keep,m commin,,trail blazer

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    TrailBlazer you are AWESOME ! T/B found the fish and bait the day before.Forms a game plan and go's to bed early.Why the young gigglers sleep it off T/B gets up early and go's on a pig hunt with fire in his eye's !

TrailBlazer not only kicks three big pigs as-ses in windy bad weather, he kicks all the young gigglers as-ses too !

Nice work and nice fish TrailBlazer ! You did what Bob and I hoped for ! You got the pig, You got three pigs, You Kicked AS_S You ( OLD ) Texas Hillbilly ! Tell cutnbait he's a trader ! Tell cutbait the trader that his skunk smells really bad, Stinky ! Like a carp that's been gigged by a pitch fork and laid out in the sun on a long cement pond to rot ! Stinky ! cutbaits new name should be S-C-B Stinky Carp Boy ! SCP !

We will call him Stinky Trader Carp Boy !

TrailBlazer You are the Man, Congratulations Scott !

Corey
    LOL,,,,,,,,,By OLD im sure you meant OLE,,,LOL,,,,,,Just pick,d up on that hardcore,,,,,,,,Guess your right tho,,,,,,,,50 is getting up there but o well,,,,,,,,,,tell you what,,,if you,l keep slaying till your 100 il follow suit ,,and by then these MID and S,WOOD dinks will be abought 80lbs,,,,,,ooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast