Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake San Antonio on the water report and is Hardcor Hank hills dad?

here is a shot at our boat headed out for the 2 day trip.

windy windy and more wind

here is our view of the TB daisy chain, oopps I think I caught cutbait and AA in the middle of something

at the end of our trip
    Last edited by dk4885; 04-17-2013 at 04:30 PM.

It was fun night hanging with the guys!!
    Hella cold windy night but we got to have some fun with the kitties
    Waiting on the TB report. We had to leave early
    Looks like Double A giving it to Cutbait pump house style haha oh yeah!!

You guys all ROCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WAS A BLAST,,,,,,,,,My report will be up in the evening or tom,morn,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its going to take some work because the fish won,t fit in one pic,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My BAKO BROTHER ,,I sure do wish you,d take me fishing on your new boat some day,,,,PLEASEEEEE!!!Il DRIVE the boat though,,lol

TB IS AN ANIMAL!!

He was in the zone and nothing was gonna stop him.

Always good to be with the boys! A bummer DK had boat problems. And also a bummer I never got to see him and Andrew!

CB and DA looked like they were having fun out there! And CB sporting his new rig! Looooking good out there bro.

Had some tequilla on the water with them. Before I went to sleep he asked if I wanted to fish Catfish with them. My eyes were burning so bad that I knew I had to sleep and catfish was the last thing on my mind. haha

Trolled HARD all day yesterday and changed setups to see what they were after. Metered TONS of Fish 20-30 ft and no takers from any of us. Wind started blowing hard. Me living the farthest from the lake I had to pull an Over night trip leaving Monday night to fish Tuesday. By day end yesterday I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I was gonna get some shut eye at the truck. CB calls me and said he and Double A were gonna head home and said DK was Gone. WTF?? everyone left I thought. TB was gonna tie up to buoy on the lake with the wind blowing. I figured hell, I might as well leave. After all, best part of trips like this is parting at night with the boys. And Didn't wanna another repeat the following morning trolling. All I needed was coffee cuz I couldn't keep drinking tequilla all night. But I never got the kettle from TB. he brought. So I left at 7pm and cant believe I made it home alive. Pulled over at 9pm to sleep on the side of the rode. Woke up at 1;30 am and headed home!!

I am very happy TB got those pigs, he deserved them!!!!

He asked me this morning why I left. Its so the Fish Gods would bless him this morning for all his hard work!!! Maaaaaan he's an Animal!!!! Good Job Brotha!!! Proud you nailed them. Wish I was there with you my brotha!!!

Now watch, Bob will be out there real soon to get his limit! Get them BAAAAABBBY! I know I will be back sooner then later.

Mike sorry we missed u. We worked the north end of the lake all the way intell 5pm. We got the boat running better then ran south to meet up for the night but heard you left. Also heard you were playing bumper cars with a bouy. Lol. Next time mike we will get them.

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    Mike sorry we missed u. We worked the north end of the lake all the way intell 5pm. We got the boat running better then ran south to meet up for the night but heard you left. Also heard you were playing bumper cars with a bouy. Lol. Next time mike we will get them.
    Pretty funny watching CB drive while AA tried to grab the bouy to tie up to. So I just drove right up on it alone and grabbed it for them. haha funny chit!

Ya we will have to make another trip out there or Miller! I still can't believe he got em this morning. Well...I do. He was in the zone!!! If there was a huge tidal wave in the lake, I still don't think TB would have got off that lake! I should have called you before I headed out. CB said he thought you left. I shouldn't have assumed! Next time bro!!

Here's the 4 San Anton kitties I kept.

Last edited by cutbait; 04-17-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Damn those kitties look why better dead Cutbait
    And me and DK were very impressed with the reviling of The Green Carp
    Very Nice !!
    Sorry we missed u mike

thanks for the huddlestons you gave me cutbait, we will use them at clearlake next month,

TrailBlazer not only catches three huge pig Stripers, T/B nail's two nice bronze backs ! You young guy's should sit back and learn something from this ! You all seem like really nice guy's and seem really fun to hang out with ! Thank God only one of ya has a mouth ! The old guy's know how to party ! T/B partied his way ! Way to go Trail!!!!!!!!!!!! Blazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cutbait, I'm cutbait, I'm cutbait !

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-18-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast