Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WON Tourney 4/20/13

Default WON Tourney 4/20/13

Who's fishing the WON tourney this saturday and what # are you. Trying to see how high the #'s are so far.
    I'm #248

Looking to turn my last year second place into a first! Watch out Jason I'm coming for you! Lol

Or at least I will take home the boat. Lol

Good luck out there bro!

I'm 17 and have no access to a boat, i really want to start to fishing tourneys though.
    I've heard of amateur fisherman fishing of the back side of other competitors boats.
    Any info would help, thanks guys.

Default WON Tournament boat raffle

You don't need a boat to fish the WON trout tournament at Irvine Lake this coming Saturday. In fact much of the best trout anglers at Irvine are shore anglers. Most importantly you can win that new boat and motor in the random raffle just by entering, plus tons of other prizes for winning, or catching tagged fish or other raffles. And everyone will get a giddy bag with some lures and other trout stuff. There are special categories and lower entry fees for kids and trophies in all divisions.

So go to the wonews.com website and sign up, or call 949-366-0030 ext 26 or 40.. Or just show up at 4 am and sign uP at the lake. Details can be found at www.wonews.com. Be there, as it's going to be a great day at Irvine Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER2496 View Post
    I'm 17 and have no access to a boat, i really want to start to fishing tourneys though.
    I've heard of amateur fisherman fishing of the back side of other competitors boats.
    Any info would help, thanks guys.

Yea you only have to hike a half a day to get to a good spot. Lol! Plus all the bass have pushed the trout out to 25ft depth.

Quote Originally Posted by tbob View Post
    You don't need a boat to fish the WON trout tournament at Irvine Lake this coming Saturday. In fact much of the best trout anglers at Irvine are shore anglers. Most importantly you can win that new boat and motor in the random raffle just by entering, plus tons of other prizes for winning, or catching tagged fish or other raffles. And everyone will get a giddy bag with some lures and other trout stuff. There are special categories and lower entry fees for kids and trophies in all divisions.

So go to the wonews.com website and sign up, or call 949-366-0030 ext 26 or 40.. Or just show up at 4 am and sign uP at the lake. Details can be found at www.wonews.com. Be there, as it's going to be a great day at Irvine Lake.

That's fine as Irvine Lake just put in a huge truckload of new trout. Just kidding but did you see the video they posted today ?
    My point was that a lot of the prizes, including the $10,000 boat and motor will be won by the person holding that lucky raffle ticket, so you don't even have to catch a fish or own a boat. That was the question the young kid asked, so i was pointing that out that this was mostly a fun tournaemnt put on by WON and the great people at Irvine Lake. It's our way of thanking you all for your support, and it's fun to get sponsors involved in an event where even a 5 year old kid can win the biggest prize..

It's definitely going to be an exciting day for whoever wins the boat, float tube and other larger prizes, trophies and such. The weather is forecasted to be a nice sunny day, so it should be a great day. You can still sign up by calling Lori at 949-366-0030 ext 26 or densie at ext 25. Or just show up EARLY Saturday as registration opens at 4AM. There will be goody bags for the first 600 anglers, so get there early with your family and friends and enjoy a great day at the lake.

Number 103, daughter is 104, wife is 105. Will be trolling near da dam n flats.

Team 57 - will be honoring Dana...
    Last edited by greg; 04-20-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Hmmmm, not one post about how this event went?
    I'm guessing someone fishing the boat ramp won?
    Seems like I didn't miss much.
    Last edited by hookerz; 04-21-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerz View Post
    Hmmmm, not one post about how this event went?
    I'm guessing someone fishing the boat ramp won?
    Seems like I didn't miss much.
    Just don't ask about who won the boat No offense WON but you truely need to get some rules and post them and stick by the rules. Asking the crowd if the kid should win the boat is a JOKE!

So a kid won the boat? Lol happens every time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast