Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trolling Silverwood Lake Grand Dad Style Report ( video )

OMG your video psyc-ops is killing me, I bet them Bakoboys are gonna be so up tight you couldn't drive a soda straw up their rectum with a sledge hammer. Y'all better be carefull or they might just deploy their secret weapon (The Oildale girls) to distract ya when your fishin'. Ya just can't trust them Bakoboys they are as serious as a heart attack about their fishin' and I expect a lot of kicking, scratchin' and bitein' before they would let anyone beat them at their game. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    OMG your video psyc-ops is killing me, I bet them Bakoboys are gonna be so up tight you couldn't drive a soda straw up their rectum with a sledge hammer. Y'all better be carefull or they might just deploy their secret weapon (The Oildale girls) to distract ya when your fishin'. Ya just can't trust them Bakoboys they are as serious as a heart attack about their fishin' and I expect a lot of kicking, scratchin' and bitein' before they would let anyone beat them at their game. Just sayin'.
    This is why I enjoyed Bob so much, This is what happens when I fish with my brother !

I have to hook him up with the same Striper twice !

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-14-2013 at 04:02 PM.

IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF COREY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF COREY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Hey Bob have you heard from the boy's at San Antonio

I seen bob pulling in the old muddy hat, it was slow all morning, found the fish just before noon where I ran into you guys then 5 min later the boss calls and said I needed to be in a meeting in Costa Mesa at 2:30 @^%$#&!! had to leave with the one day I will be able to fish the whole day durring the week.

Corey
    That is some dam good production quality.
    My hats off to you!
    Trolling for Mr Stripy with 6 Lb line...Big ups boyz.

Quote Originally Posted by karlow View Post
    Corey
    That is some dam good production quality.
    My hats off to you!
    Trolling for Mr Stripy with 6 Lb line...Big ups boyz.
    Thank You Karlow, Where you been, I haven't seen you out lately

COREY T/B SLAYED 3 BIG PIGS ,20-16-12 LBERS,,,,,,THE OTHER BOYS TURNED TAIL AND RAN HOME,,,,,,,T/B IS A TRUE STRIPER KILLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

COREY T/B SLAYED 3 BIG PIGS ,20-16-12 LBERS,,,,,,THE OTHER BOYS TURNED TAIL AND RAN HOME,,,,,,,T/B IS A TRUE STRIPER KILLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    only because engine prob our I would still b there, you no that's tru bob

Do you see what happened Bob, The young punk as_ses went off and dipped there sticks and left old TrailBlazer a lone and by himself. When I read cutbaits report and saw the picture of TrailBlazer all by himself I thought, I hope the big man kicks there as_ses ! Then the old Texas hillbilly went out and kicked as_s big time ! Way to go TrailBlazer ! I can't wait for your report ! You are frigging AWESOME ! If I was there I would have been sitting next to you in that picture cutbait the trader took ! When Bob and I were talking we both said we hoped TrailBlazer got the big one ! So you say THE OTHER BOYS TURNED TAIL AND RAN HOME ! Big Brothers don't turn tail and run home ! They just don't !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast