Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolling Silverwood Lake Grand Dad Style Report ( video )

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I'm gonna have to step my game up.

Hardcor has some sweet vid skills and quite the imagination.

TO fighting the ONE nice fish was angling at its best.

Scotty, we're gonna have to step it up a notch. These old boys ain't messing around
    Last edited by Hardcor; 04-13-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Awesome vid and funny chit!!! Keep up the post and videos. You are becoming a legend with your fishing and video skills.

I will be sure to mess with CB IN SA about his singing skills!!!! Claaaaasic

And props to you for giving Bob a break and putting him on fish for change, he deserves it! Loved the whole video especially the end!!!
    Thank you mikesOcean, Bob has taught me a lot over the last 7 years we've known each other, Let me know how you do at San Antonio. If it wasn't my anniersary
    I'd be there !

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    After watchin' the video and LMAO I think that cutbait was wrong about them old grey haired guys takin' Nitro pills, I think they take them Little Blue Pills and someones gonna git a real screwin'. If the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be longer than four hours it might be a fair game and the Bakoboys could make a late comeback.
    We old farts are ten times more in shape then those young guy's, It's sad ! I can prove it with video but please don't make me !!!!!!!! Please !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Hardcor; 04-13-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Hey, devo.

Bako boys headed to San Antonio Tues and Weds.

We invited the Bob and the Corey Chapman. I know its his name cause he can't stop flashing it on that ice chest every time a dink comes on board.

Anyway we invited those two but Corndog has a ankle monitor that won't let him stray too far from home that's why he only fishes the wood.

Bobs excuse is he has to plant bell peppers in the garden next week and keep the real boss happy.

Good thing Corn dog put Bob on that rig. Was getting tires of these videos with 12 incherz nicknamed Cut bait.
    About I only fish the wood thing ! Mikey made me do this ! Remember I've only been doing this video thing for a year !

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    Hardcor,

I thought I'd get a quick look at your video with T.O. but found myself watching the entire video more than just once. Excellent job!

I've had the honor of spending quite a few hours with Bob on the Salmenoid Phenom trolling for trout at DVL and I found him to be very open with information and from watching this video I see you too are willing to share your knowledge. It was great to see two pros out on the water.

Great job on the video and I'm looking forward to more of the Real Bros.
    Thank you for watching PONTOON, I've been throwing some Bay video's for the S.W.A.T. Members but I'm not received there yet ! I'm going to set two all tackle world records in San Diego Bay in May and
    I'm going to post the video's on the FNN Bay and surf reports.

man corey i had so much fun fishing with you ,all day today while i helped do some work at my daughters place all i could do was think about getting back on the water,but that will have to wait till thurs i'll be guiding at the pyramid ,but i might get some trout fishing in i have to do work in lone pine mon,tues,weds,,,i loved the way youre boat rides and fishes,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

Great video, Hardcore! Thanks for all the work on it and thanks for taking Bob out there and showing him such a good time!

The whole vid is awesome,,,,,,,,,,great times right there,,,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,,,Ya cutbait,,,,,,,,,we will NOW pull out the stops and turn up the volume ,,if you will.The team of T/COR will fall so gracefully to the bako boys that most wont even know it happe,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,we owe this to them for all the great vids and laughs,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait to share the waters with you hardcore,,,it,l be a blast!TRAILBLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    man corey i had so much fun fishing with you ,all day today while i helped do some work at my daughters place all i could do was think about getting back on the water,but that will have to wait till thurs i'll be guiding at the pyramid ,but i might get some trout fishing in i have to do work in lone pine mon,tues,weds,,,i loved the way youre boat rides and fishes,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,
    Bob you are the man ! I had a blast ! Thank you for putting your mojo on my boat ! It was an honor, a Big honor to me and I learned a lot and I thank you for that ! Next time will be even better.

Corey

Quote Originally Posted by snospdr View Post
    Great video, Hardcore! Thanks for all the work on it and thanks for taking Bob out there and showing him such a good time!
    Thank you snospdr !

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    The whole vid is awesome,,,,,,,,,,great times right there,,,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,,,Ya cutbait,,,,,,,,,we will NOW pull out the stops and turn up the volume ,,if you will.The team of T/COR will fall so gracefully to the bako boys that most wont even know it happe,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,we owe this to them for all the great vids and laughs,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait to share the waters with you hardcore,,,it,l be a blast!TRAILBLAZER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast