Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolling Silverwood Lake Grand Dad Style Report ( video )

Default Trolling Silverwood Lake Grand Dad Style Report ( video )

This is the story, cutbait see's my first video on this site and call's me out ! I'm a nobody, but he pair's me with a legend and a challenge ! I'm happy to be mentioned in the same breath as Bob !

This whole thing lead to ,,,T/O,,, stepping on my boat 4-11 , what an honor !

I had a Blast, We caught 11 Stripers on a windy blue bird day.

The bite at Silverwood right now is the first hour of day lite and then it shut's off, And the last hour of day lite and in to the dark !With the full moon the Stripers are feeding all night on Shad !

All the Stripers we caught were on 6 pound line, I was snagging every thing from anchor ropes to old muddy hats.

We worked hard and finally found our bait ! I don't hide baits and things, You see every thing in my video's, I want every body to catch Stripers, Not like cutbait ! This is The Reel Brothers !

Bob and I talked all day, all day ! Last one's off the lake ! Thank You Bob, you are the man ! You made my day and we are going to do it again !

Bob catches three nice Stripers on 6 pound line and you see it from hook up to putting them in the box in the video.The video starts slow because the fishing was slow,this video is my fishing report

I want to thank cutbait for the whole day, with out him this day was not possible ! We saw cutbait glassing us all over the lake, Bob spotted him right away, He finally showed in the end and I got to meet him in person. He's in the last part of the video, thank you cutbait you have a pretty voice !

The video is long and I hope you enjoy it ! Thank you every body, Corey

PS My video's are filmed and edited in HD, They are better watched on a smart TV or big screen

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-13-2013 at 12:09 PM.

OMG I LMAO the ending was epic. Them Bakoboys be shakin' in da boots. Is this a teaser to what the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be like?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    OMG I LMAO the ending was epic. Them Bakoboys be shakin' in da boots. Is this a teaser to what the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be like?
    This is for you DEVOREFLYER, I was going to burn this part of the video but I have to show the real cutbait !

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-13-2013 at 01:39 PM.

I'm into the first ten minutes of the video.

Now the next ten.

I'm treating it with the intermissions it deserves

Hardcor,

I thought I'd get a quick look at your video with T.O. but found myself watching the entire video more than just once. Excellent job!

I've had the honor of spending quite a few hours with Bob on the Salmenoid Phenom trolling for trout at DVL and I found him to be very open with information and from watching this video I see you too are willing to share your knowledge. It was great to see two pros out on the water.

Great job on the video and I'm looking forward to more of the Real Bros.

I'm gonna have to step my game up.

Hardcor has some sweet vid skills and quite the imagination.

TO fighting the ONE nice fish was angling at its best.

Scotty, we're gonna have to step it up a notch. These old boys ain't messing around

Awesome vid and funny chit!!! Keep up the post and videos. You are becoming a legend with your fishing and video skills.

I will be sure to mess with CB IN SA about his singing skills!!!! Claaaaasic

And props to you for giving Bob a break and putting him on fish for change, he deserves it! Loved the whole video especially the end!!!

After watchin' the video and LMAO I think that cutbait was wrong about them old grey haired guys takin' Nitro pills, I think they take them Little Blue Pills and someones gonna git a real screwin'. If the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be longer than four hours it might be a fair game and the Bakoboys could make a late comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    After watchin' the video and LMAO I think that cutbait was wrong about them old grey haired guys takin' Nitro pills, I think they take them Little Blue Pills and someones gonna git a real screwin'. If the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be longer than four hours it might be a fair game and the Bakoboys could make a late comeback.
    Hey, devo.

Bako boys headed to San Antonio Tues and Weds.

We invited the Bob and the Corey Chapman. I know its his name cause he can't stop flashing it on that ice chest every time a dink comes on board.

Anyway we invited those two but Corndog has a ankle monitor that won't let him stray too far from home that's why he only fishes the wood.

Bobs excuse is he has to plant bell peppers in the garden next week and keep the real boss happy.

Good thing Corn dog put Bob on that rig. Was getting tires of these videos with 12 incherz nicknamed Cut bait.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I'm into the first ten minutes of the video.

Now the next ten.

I'm treating it with the intermissions it deserves
    You will get over it one day !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast