Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore-t/o-lite-tackle-striper-killin-the silverwood-corys-backyard

Looks like a great time men,,,,,,,,FANTASTIC!Isn,t very often I see bob get a ride on someone elses boat,,,good on you hardcore! BOB deserves a little r and r from all the boat handling dutys.boat is bad to the bone hardcore.,see youall soon,,,,,,next week I hope!TRAIL BLAZER

Yeah I called, ALL day? sheesh thats an exaggeration!

I do know this.....

While the old timers were stuck in dinksville 3/4 of the day they didn't answer, then all of a sudden when an 8 lber hits the deck my "phone rings"

Glad you guys had fun, at your ages however you may wanna temper that enthusiasm to a more managable level, and keep the nitro glycerin pills handy

Siiick rig!

I'm sure you two old farts still put a hurting on Mr. Stripey!!!!

I'm sure this video will be full of surprises. Can't wait to see it, hurry and show it. Haha

We just hope it doesn't show all the romance between you two.

Carpboy the only thing ringin was youre ears while we were makin fun of you, m/o you'll be sitting on c/b's lap all the way to the lake ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

That is one core-hard sled!!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Looks like a great time men,,,,,,,,FANTASTIC!Isn,t very often I see bob get a ride on someone elses boat,,,good on you hardcore! BOB deserves a little r and r from all the boat handling dutys.boat is bad to the bone hardcore.,see youall soon,,,,,,next week I hope!TRAIL BLAZER
    Thank you TrailBlazer. Bob got a little rest in the morning, my wife fixed him a big lunch with a lot of goodies but then Bob caught fire. Three nice Stripers on 6 pound mixed with a bunch of dinks.

I can't make San Antonio this time, It's my anniversary, that's the only thing keeping me back. I'll be there next invite !

Corey

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Yeah I called, ALL day? sheesh thats an exaggeration!

I do know this.....

While the old timers were stuck in dinksville 3/4 of the day they didn't answer, then all of a sudden when an 8 lber hits the deck my "phone rings"

Glad you guys had fun, at your ages however you may wanna temper that enthusiasm to a more managable level, and keep the nitro glycerin pills handy
    The video does not lie

This is a Reel Brothers video, I try to show the real thing, Bob,,,,T/O,,, the legend is the real thing !

I want to thank you for showing up at the end of the video, That was really nice of you cutbait, and I didn't know you had such a nice voice when you sing !

PS I didn't know there wasn't a hair on your head !

,,,T/O,,, and I trolled up an old muddy hat you can model after you get your butts kick by two old elderly nitro glycerin eating guy's

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Siiick rig!

I'm sure you two old farts still put a hurting on Mr. Stripey!!!!

I'm sure this video will be full of surprises. Can't wait to see it, hurry and show it. Haha

We just hope it doesn't show all the romance between you two.
    Thank you Mikes Ocean

,,,T/O,,, was on fire and you are right about three things

1. My boat is sick, no brag just fact !
    2. We old farts put a hurting on Mr. Stripey !
    3. The video is full of surprises

The romance thing ? It's called major respect, I love my brothers and Bob is just like my brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker View Post
    That is one core-hard sled!!
    Thank you stocker, I built it custom just like me Hardcore !

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Thank you TrailBlazer. Bob got a little rest in the morning, my wife fixed him a big lunch with a lot of goodies but then Bob caught fire. Three nice Stripers on 6 pound mixed with a bunch of dinks.

I can't make San Antonio this time, It's my anniversary, that's the only thing keeping me back. I'll be there next invite !

Corey
    No prob abought s/ton hardcore,,,,,,,,,,,its a miracle I was able to get enough time off to go myself.maby bob will be there to find,m for us,,,hope so!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast