Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore-t/o-lite-tackle-striper-killin-the silverwood-corys-backyard

Default Hardcore-t/o-lite-tackle-striper-killin-the silverwood-corys-backyard

i had been talking with hardcore for a while were are calenders would both be open at the same time and we could go fishin together ,well it happened thurs and we had a ball ,the bite was slow but we didnt throw in the towell like the rest of the fleet . we fished hard from opening right till the end. cory i really had a great time fishing with you and cant wait for the next trip,,,,,,,,,i busted into that smoked tuna as soon as i got home and started winding down from great day on the water with you ,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cory's working on the video as i write this report , should be great,,,,,,,,,,,,

I heard from the Bako Boys that you are gonna need a bigger net than that if you expect to beat them in the "Great Striper Smackdown". Just sayin' what I heard.

Saw you guys trolling the Horn late in the day, I was deep in there tossing swimbaits, only got rolled on once. You were out there till the end that's for sure, so was I, never give up!

VERY NICE BOAT HARDCORE!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I heard from the Bako Boys that you are gonna need a bigger net than that if you expect to beat them in the "Great Striper Smackdown". Just sayin' what I heard.
    cutbait called all day why we were on the water ! Have you ever seen a bigger rubber net then mine !

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Saw you guys trolling the Horn late in the day, I was deep in there tossing swimbaits, only got rolled on once. You were out there till the end that's for sure, so was I, never give up!

VERY NICE BOAT HARDCORE!
    We would of fished all night if they would let us !

Thank you seal ! I saw you tossen !

I had one of the best times of my life ! Thank you ,,,T/O,,,

It was a slow day for the moon phase ! We were getting nipped but no hook ups !

,,,T/O,,, would not take the wheel !

The master wanted to see what his student had learned !

So I took my old master ( Hardcore ! )

Light line, Little baits.

,,,T/O,,, Light Line, Nice Stripers !

Thank you Bob, I can't wait to do it again !

PS cutbait called all day, How did he get my private number ! I told cutbait ,,,T/O's,,, going off grandpa style ! This is frigging Awesome !

I have a video coming tomorrow morning !

Hey Seal, was that you on the beach I briefly talked to around 6:30 pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Hey Seal, was that you on the beach I briefly talked to around 6:30 pm?
    I was deep in the Horn, talked with a man that was fishing for trout but think that was about it, don't think that was you.

Ok good. Guy I talked to kinda seemed like a prick

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Ok good. Guy I talked to kinda seemed like a prick
    Maybe that was me, lol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast