Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2500 Stradic fj with bps ul 7'6 classic

Thanks for all the info guys. So do you guys think i should just go with straight 6lb flouro or use a braid/leader combo and if braid/leader what brands and lb test thanks. I like the 8lb pp braid suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Perris_holic View Post
    Thanks for all the info guys. So do you guys think i should just go with straight 6lb flouro or use a braid/leader combo and if braid/leader what brands and lb test thanks. I like the 8lb pp braid suggestion
    Its definitely a personal preference. I tried the braid to flouro and didn't like it cause it wasn't as sensitive when the line is slack. If feel I missed many bites. The all flouro for me is way more sensitive than the braid was for me.

If u are concerned about the money u can use electrical tape and tape ur spool close to half way and then use approx 80 to 100 lbs of flouro. That's more than enough for freshwater bass and u will always be able to fill a 2500 spool twice with a 200 yr flouro spool.

-b

thanks bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12