Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Trolling Sliverwood Lake ( video ) Hardcore's apology to cutbait

Default Trolling Sliverwood Lake ( video ) Hardcore's apology to cutbait

I received a few PM's lately and found out why cutbait has it in for me. I want to apologize to cutbait right here and now !

The PM's said that cutbait had watched one of my first Sliverwood lake video's and had his feelings hurt.

I've only been doing this video thing for a year and I didn't realize the affect it could have on some people.

I have a special relationship with my brother and in the video you see this relationship clearly.

Apparently this video reminded cutbait how his older brother TrailBlazer related to him.

I'm sorry cutbait, I'll get better, and so will you !

I'm sorry about some cursing, just warning you. This is real as the camera see's it. I try to show the real thing, The Reel Brothers !

Late in the video I name a Striper Mikey !

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-10-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Alls I have to say is I can't wait. I will have front row seats.

Where and when, my busy social calendar is filling fast. The "GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN" where and when, they ain't got cold feet have they? I thought the Bako Boys excepted the challenge or was it the other way around. lol

SAVE THE PUMPING FOR THE BEDROOM ! Ah ha ha!

love the videos corey reminds me and my brothers

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    Alls I have to say is I can't wait. I will have front row seats.
    I can't wait to dk4885

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Where and when, my busy social calendar is filling fast. The "GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN" where and when, they ain't got cold feet have they? I thought the Bako Boys excepted the challenge or was it the other way around. lol
    The old guy's are ready, we just tuned up and all we need is cutbait to commit ! The big man TrailBlazer say's let's go !

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    SAVE THE PUMPING FOR THE BEDROOM ! Ah ha ha!
    Hey I remember doing that a long time ago !

Quote Originally Posted by panfishman View Post
    love the videos corey reminds me and my brothers
    Thank you panfisherman, enjoy your brothers, There is a new video tomorrow morning 4-13 check it out !