Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sliverwood Lake Striper report 4-5 ( Video)

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Sheesh. Watch out TO will have you baitn down for kitties or trolling for "holdovers".

Or heaven forbid throwing a rubber worm for greencarp
    I had cutbait for dinner last night, I served him with fawva beans and a nice cianti !

Hardcor and Cutbait I love the "Trash Talkin'" but I want to know if ya'all got a firm date and location agreed upon for "THE GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN" yet? We need to start a little pool to be shared 50/50 by the winning crew and the pool player with the closest total weight of the winners. I got a pair of clippers I will bring for the winners to use on the losers. Oh and ya got any rules or is it gonna be a "FREE FOR ALL"? lol

love the videos I think fnn needs to give you your own section, great stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Jmac, I feel your pain, The first big Striper I ever hook in the early 70's, I bring right up the launch ramp and I go in for the mouth grab and it sinks my brand new Z plug deep into my palm and thumb. It's shaking hard and opening me up,there is blood everywhere and shakes it's self free. I could not move, I didn't even fill the pain of all three barbs of the treble hook buried in my thumb and palm.The Striper was floating 10 feet out in the water looking at me. I waded in after him and he took off. To this day I don't remember any pain in my hand even after 15 stitches. But forty something years later when I'm working and I see that big scar on my thumb I all way remember that Striper looking at me right before he swam away. I was almost sure he was laughing
    Could be saddest fishing story I've heard, next to Seal losing a 20 lb'er last night

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Hardcor and Cutbait I love the "Trash Talkin'" but I want to know if ya'all got a firm date and location agreed upon for "THE GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN" yet? We need to start a little pool to be shared 50/50 by the winning crew and the pool player with the closest total weight of the winners. I got a pair of clippers I will bring for the winners to use on the losers. Oh and ya got any rules or is it gonna be a "FREE FOR ALL"? lol
    cutbait was intimidated by a video of an old fat man and his beautiful wife catching a Striper on a lovely beautiful day on Sliverwood lake !
    cutbait started it !
    cutbait call's Hardcore out !
    cutbait doesn't even know Hardcore ! Hardcore likes to learn and would never call anybody out, unless it was on the mat or in the cage.
    cutbait got his big brother Trail Blazer involved !
    cutbait called out the Man himself ,,,T/O,,, !
    cutbait's big brother Trail Blazer backs his little bro, Like big brothers do ! No matter what ! No matter how stupid !
    cutbait proves he's really nerved !
    cutbait try's to change lakes !
    cutbait's big brother shows a video of cutbaits many flaws !
    cutbait think's !
    cutbait think's more !
    cutbait can't sleep !
    cutbait calls off the shaving of the heads !
    cutbait is eaten by Hardcore and his beautiful wife for dinner with fawva beans and a nice cianti !
    cutbait started it !
    cutbait should set a date !
    cutbait was intimidated by a video of an old fat man and his beautiful wife catching a Striper on a lovely beautiful day on Sliverwood Lake !
    cutbait is afraid to ask Hardcore how he did on Bonefish in San Diego Bay or if he got a legal ling at the IE pipe after limiting at Sliverwood the day's before !
    Love Corey
    Last edited by Hardcor; 04-08-2013 at 02:37 PM.

So the question begs "Are they gonna fish or cut bait", no pun intended. We want a "Great Striper Smackdown". Ya don't think they are lookin' for a handicap do ya.

Cutbait will never ever allow his glorious mane to be used as a tool to exact pier pressure in making cut bait do things of ill rapport

Hardbor claims innocence in no date being set despite Hardbors partner refusal to commit

Hardbors infatuation with the Bako Boys shows no degree of shame

Hardbor dreams of the day he can be a Bako Boy groupie

Hardbor makes YouTube movies in an attempt to please the Bako boys

Hardbor is just a bonefish, albacore, salt junkie trying to turn the leaf into honest fun loving american striper fishin!

And finally, Hardbor wears women's panties while fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    So the question begs "Are they gonna fish or cut bait", no pun intended. We want a "Great Striper Smackdown". Ya don't think they are lookin' for a handicap do ya.
    Devo. You going to show up too?

See if Quaggs will matchup with you and compete?

I would show up to be an on the water spectator to watch the action or cryin'. Heck I would even be willin' to provide some Red Neck chow for lunch. I got a feelin' I would not be the only one turning out to watch, hell I would even pay for the privilege to watch. And then ya had to go and mess up the whole thread bringin' up the quaga thing, besides I only fish for green carp and in quagga free lakes only. And then quagga would not take hawgzwylde's fishin' challenge and I would have paid to watch that beat down too.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Devo. You going to show up too?

See if Quaggs will matchup with you and compete?
    does quaggs even fish I don't ever recall seeing a fishing post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast