Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sat. 4/6 Big bear lk. trolling

IT'S NICE TO SEE A REPORT FROM YOU D/B , I DONT GET TO SEE MANY FROM THE O.G. DVL CREW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,IVE GOT A CLIENT THAT WANTS TO DO A BBL TRIP ,IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PUT UP A REAL REPORT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fishing should start getting really good from now on , not really a morning bite right now as a local fishing guide once told me he waits until like 10:00am to start trolling giving the fish time to back away from the shallow shore water and get back in deeper water for the day . East public ramp is open and the west ramp opens in like 3 weeks . Iam trolling sat. and sun. this weekend if a plane doesnt fall on me , ha.

[URL=http://s599.photobucket.com/user/db_bucket_photos/media/4-6-13bigbearplanecrash010_zps75dcf5fa.jpg.html][/URL]

wow, they were real shallow too. wonder if the pilot was looking for a shallow area?

Theres an open field just yards away that a foerst service fire retardant dropping plane used to make an emergency landing like 5-6 years ago during the north shore fire. This guy was flying nose high trying to stay up but stalled and fell out of the sky , sad to see .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12