Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lake Perris Slabs

so worried about c&r how many of u bass guys have barb less hooks in your tackle boxes

Quote Originally Posted by river_fish View Post
    why did you kill that largemouth?
    Even though we all wish that people would C&R LM to sustain the sport, everyone is entitled to keep what they can legally keep.

Quote Originally Posted by SRHBRO951 View Post
    so worried about c&r how many of u bass guys have barb less hooks in your tackle boxes
    that doesnt really matter. I dont have a single barbless hook and I have never damaged or killed a bass because of one. Not saying fish dont ever swallow baits with them, but its pretty rare
    Last edited by October; 04-13-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Maybe impaled on that churro ???
    aaaaahhhhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Throw the greencarp back they dont taste good anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rod-the-bod,,where have you been,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob.....................I lost my password for the longest time, but now im back. TO..and the next time I see u at DVL Im gonna board your boat and take a crud in the livewell (sarcasm). I miss seeinbg you out there. U go there anymore????

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Catch and keep those Green Carp. Less predators for my trophy panfish. (this ought to piss off C & R bass guys!)
    mounter of fish............I want you to mount the next trophy I get...fibeglass. You still doing it? Of course the rate im going it may be a while.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345