Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Pudd 10/05/13

Default Pudd 10/05/13

Love fishing rv park creek this time of year as shad make there way to the back creeks...unfortunately looks like they dropped water from lake cause now the island there is above water and now only about 60 ft space and maybe 1 and a half deep leading into creek..with still algae growth making it difficult for bass to get back there.i was shut out and only will get worse...so if you like fishing back there might want to try somewhere else..sucks BTW..Was back there 5 days ago and plenty water so did not evaporate that quickly.

Bummer,things have seemed to change at that lake,which as been so great in past seasons,hope I'm wrong,it just doesn't seem the same. Thanks

Cya TUNAVIC

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    Love fishing rv park creek this time of year as shad make there way to the back creeks...unfortunately looks like they dropped water from lake cause now the island there is above water and now only about 60 ft space and maybe 1 and a half deep leading into creek..with still algae growth making it difficult for bass to get back there.i was shut out and only will get worse...so if you like fishing back there might want to try somewhere else..sucks BTW..Was back there 5 days ago and plenty water so did not evaporate that quickly.
    the water was low because of the recent fires.but I did catch some crawdads and a bluegill

Love fishing rv park creek this time of year...
    How do you get to the RV park creek? The old security guard at the RV booth wouldn't let me get through when I told him I was going to try and fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Esolomon View Post
    How do you get to the RV park creek? The old security guard at the RV booth wouldn't let me get through when I told him I was going to try and fish.
    Park far east end of east shore and walk the path...takes about 10 min.

Park far east end of east shore and walk the path...takes about 10 min.
    Thanks again, I'll give this a try