Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Cumara

Default Cumara

Has anyone used the new cumara rods? Just wondered how people feel about these. I have the charcoal colored one and I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Perris_holic View Post
    Has anyone used the new cumara rods? Just wondered how people feel about these. I have the charcoal colored one and I love it
    LOVE the Gen 1 (Charcoal) ones, and don't know how to feel about the new ones. I just don't like that red color, clashes too much with reels. And, I'm not a fan on micro guides just yet. Perhaps I just need to use them for a while, but can't get excited about them too much. It's kinda like when the RE-coil guides were popular.

Glad the new Gen 2 (Reds) came out, because a lot of retailers slashed the prices on the older ones, and I picked another one up.

What models do you have?

Yea I got lucky and was on tackle warehouse and saw a charcoal 7'2 med xf for $100 and paired it with a core 50 on 10lb fluro. I love it so much that I want to get a 7'2 ml-f and pair it with a core50 0n 6lb flouro. I love how the core can sling out the senko. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the new cumara. Im trying to decide between the new cumara, m1, or recon all med-l fast preferably.
    Last edited by Perris_holic; 04-03-2013 at 01:09 PM.