Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: FishCat 9 Package and a bunch of other stuff...

Default FishCat 9 Package and a bunch of other stuff...

A few items for your consideration…

Kelty aluminum frame full size backpack (I’ll look to see which model and add that soon)

Extreme Offshore Angler Pole 30-60# 7’

Daiwa VIP Saltwater E-Glass Pole 25-60# 6’ (has 8 eyes and two are broken, tip is ok)

Californian NDG Series Pole 30-60# 5’-7”

Shimano Voltaeus 12-30# Spinning Pole Power: Medium Action: Fast (this is a super light rod)

FishCat 9 (blue) Package- Outcast Fins, Minn Kota Endura 45lb. thrust, XPS AGM Deep Cycle 140 Battery, XPS Deep Cycle Battery 175, battery platform installed, pole holders installed, registered. FishCat alone was $700 new. Think about it.

All of this stuff is in ok condition unless specified otherwise. Batteries are a couple of years old and charged every time use. The FishCat package is in excellent condition.
    Make an offer on some or all. Pictures of fishing rods are always a joke, but I do have a 12MP camera. If you REALLY need some pics let me know.

I’m in Barstow so consider your pickup options…you or a friend on the way to Vegas(?). Could meet in Victorville. I’ll also be at the Lake Isabella Derby in a couple of weeks. Might consider a trip to BPS in Rancho for a sizeable sale.

MRA

Come one guys...don't make this stuff go to a pawn shop to be wasted on the ignorant. Make an offer. Could the Fishcat package be worth $600?

Pics of the kelty pack?...i got 2O on it

Ok, Pics here
    http://sdrv.ms/Zmoofx

This if for the Kelty LaSal backpack.
    Last edited by Mojave River Angler; 04-15-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Fun