Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: StriperFEST 2013

Default StriperFEST 2013

When is this years fest going to start ???????????

That's T/O and FTS event. They will chime in if there are dates already planned. Or if its even being planned yet.

Nothing is planned from my end, it may have to be driven by Bob (Trout only) this year, I currently have a long term musical project going that takes most of my spare time when I'm not fishing.

Normally I handle ALL the arrangements, most likely will not be able to handle those things this year let alone pay for the group camps on my own as I've done in the past.

Someone can surely step up to the plate to arrange it if Bob is not up for the challenge, I most likely will not be in charge of it but I'mm 100% for someone else doing it....

the way bob has been bait bozin dont look like there will b any fish left for the event lol

i am down to help out this year with whatever i can how much is it to get the camp anyway for the event ?

looks like i'll have to take it on myself,,I'M GOING TO NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE ONE,,,,I'LL GET SPONSERS TO HELP WITH THE STUFF FOR THE RAFFLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,

I'd be down. If you need help, let me know!

Bob im right beside u on what ever we need to get this thing going !!

Hey, this thread has lots talking.

I've got calls from lots interested and fired up. Good news to hear the FNN striper guys wanna unite on a day of Max Elagabalus

My opinions only here, so don't read into it as any sort of tell ya how to Bob.

Tammy and Mark deserve to host for what they've done.

Boils are a few mos out, but would sure be fun to time a striper fest on a boil bite and I'm willing to wait.

I don't know the details of the night events at Pyramid, that would have to be a thought of while picking the date.

Don't do it in July. so I can defend my tittle. That is striper fest champion.
    Last edited by dk4885; 04-12-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Bass Acer View Post
    the way bob has been bait bozin
    I like this guy already!!!

I just want booz to hook and hand me a fish. Lol

Bob this shouldn't be too hard. Plenty of people will participate and help you on this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast