Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: alright taking playoff predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    Wow....Heat won by 7. Lebron had over 30, I should have went to Vegas!!!
    Lebron was gonna get his, thats no surprise. heat winning was a surprise but wasn't. If im riles though, im looking at a roster change, miami had too many problems this post season. If they wanna start sweeping people they need to get a better team behind lbj, oh and maybe not sign bosh for so much. hes useless. Welp if youll excuse me, i gotta prepare for the mass of bandwagon fans that will be swarming my facebook.

Somebody has to give them a hard time LOL

While I agree that Riley needs to drop Bosh's salary, Bosh needs to stay. And I don't think they have to sweep their way to championships, the ring fits the same whether you win the series in 4 or 7. LeBron BEGGED for help in Cleveland and didn't get it. He has the help to win back to back rings AND 27 games in a row in Miami right now. The big 3 need to be willing to adjust their salaries, Riley gets an affordable big man to help Bosh out in the paint, and they win 2, maybe 3 more rings, in a row. If they can somehow get a "good" big man, is it crazy to think this team could win 5 championships in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    ... is it crazy to think this team could win 5 championships in a row?
    5 rings, eh? Then that takes away the last argument that Kobe fans had on why he's better than Lebron. What can we point to now?! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    5 rings, eh? Then that takes away the last argument that Kobe fans had on why he's better than Lebron. What can we point to now?! :-(
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Kobe does not and has not compared to lebron for at least the last few years now. People need to learn the order.

1 lebron 2 Kevin Durant 3 Carmelo Anthony 4 Kobe Bryant 5 Dwayne wade and/or healthy Derrick rose.

I agree that Bosh should stay. Riles will look for a big man but it will be the improvement and ability to adapt that will win Miami additional champioships. The core of the roster can do it again. Interesting to see what will happen if Greg Odden ends up with Miami, if he isn't already on board. Who's Greg Oden, the player who was drafted # 1 just ahead of the #2 pick.....Kevin Durant in the 2007 draft! Also, Miami picked up a local CSULB player, G/F James Ennis. Things are in preparation for the Three-peat!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678