Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guati or Santa ana River Lakes???

Default Guati or Santa ana River Lakes???

Planning on hitting SARL on Thursday morning which I believe is stocking day as well. My brother insists that we should hit up Guasti in Rancho Cucamonga because it's a lot cheaper and we have had bad luck at the pay lakes. Any intel on either of these places? Probably will be shore fishing btw.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm View Post
    Planning on hitting SARL on Thursday morning which I believe is stocking day as well. My brother insists that we should hit up Guasti in Rancho Cucamonga because it's a lot cheaper and we have had bad luck at the pay lakes. Any intel on either of these places? Probably will be shore fishing btw.
    im going on thurs! meet me there

Went tonight to SARL (sunday), and man was it WFO for us... Got there at 5, limited with my 8yr old by 8. Home by 9. Two fish over 4-5 lbs!!! Great night tonight. All caught on modified power worm and various plastics at the backside. Found the right color combo and it was on. Double and tripple hookups at one point. Best part was that it only cost us 1.50 in silver coins. Fishing the evening session had been great for me this season. No crowds at all.