Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Classifieds prices suggestion

Default Classifieds prices suggestion

You guys are asking damned near retail prices. The gamble of used baits, dull hooks, foul odors on previously used items doesnt appeal when I can tacklewarehouse it quicker and for in most cases 5 bucks more

Reduce 15% and watch em go

How about only one post listing all of the items instead of a half dozen or more posts by the OP.

How bout someone joining the forums and instantly starting 13 threads in the classifieds?
    i wish the mods would delete those!

-b

Maybe a thread up top that give some... "Tips" on selling in the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You guys are asking damned near retail prices. The gamble of used baits, dull hooks, foul odors on previously used items doesnt appeal when I can tacklewarehouse it quicker and for in most cases 5 bucks more

Reduce 15% and watch em go
    Very Ture I can see ur point

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    How about only one post listing all of the items instead of a half dozen or more posts by the OP.
    the problem with that if someone is just looking for 1 thing n u dont name EVERYTHING in the heading ur never going to sell sh^t, also if you want to add pics its a pain in the ***, and not everyone is making up there minds on what there going to sale at one time. sry just my 2 cents worth oh n maybe were trying to sale things we don't use as much 1st I know if I listed all the reels I was going to sale at one time the best reels would be gone in 10 mins n then I would be sitting on the rest, once a person looks at a post one time most of them are done. sry just my 2 cents worth again
    Last edited by basscaptain; 03-28-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bman90278 View Post
    How bout someone joining the forums and instantly starting 13 threads in the classifieds?
    i wish the mods would delete those!

-b
    I can see ur point n at frist i was thinking the same thing but Mark did come on here n joined with his real name he is not hiding behind a screen name Like 98% of us on here, also I guess all my stuff sould be delated too then, because in a way I did the same thing, I was on here for yrs, got away from the froums for sometime, I then came back on here to sell some stuff, I was trying to help out the guys around here 1st but I guess that doesn't count for anything I should of just sold my stuff on bbc

I do think that Anthony could of bunched some of his ads since most the stuff was for bass fishing, I Guess it is what
    it is. They should have a way to delete posts after we sell them that would clean it up some...

Quote Originally Posted by blufinhker View Post
    They should have a way to delete posts after we sell them that would clean it up some...
    Yes they should on other sites u use the report spam thing on the bottum left hand cornor of the post n they pull ur post in hrs, but I have done that here n the posts are still up 3 weeks later they just fall back on pages..... but it is what it is

A lot of good information, it should be a sticky.