Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sliverwood Lake Shad Bait Balls ( Video )

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    Enough forplay set a date. Lol. Also want to say I love the videos
    I wanted the next day ! I'm ready right now ! The problem we have is that cutbait called out me and the weapon ,,,,T/O,,,,

,,,T/O,,, is a very sought after man, He guides at Pyramid,Castaic and Sliverwood every day he's not working his *** off !

I want people to understand one thing about ,,,T/O,,, He has produced thousands of PB's for people, Thousands of best day's ever for people.

I read about him for years before I finally met him at DVL in 2006. I gave him some left over Shad I had netted and he gave me some tips on the hold over trout.

On the way home I told my brothers we have to take him out and learn that u-rig thing and make it one of my weapons

The Reel Brothers gave him a try and met him at Pyramid Lake. Bob was the first one in line with his boat already to go. He came over and introduced himself and we shook hands and we were off !

When The Reel Brothers got back in the truck to enter the lake, the youngest Brother said, Did you fill that guy's grip and how narly his hands were, There like your Corey !

I told my Brothers who are doctors, Though's are the hands of a really hard working Man ! The Brothers had a great day, I picked ,,,T/O,,, Brain all day even into the fish cleaning, Limits !

This is the last video of this thread, I want you to look at Bob's hands, They tell a story by them self's, This is one neat guy and a I am proud that cutbait used my name next to his.

Now this is the end until cutbait put's this thing together. I got a new Sliverwood video coming soon. cutbait your hair will grow back, But then again your big brothers didn't. You can always hang a hat on it !

Thank You everybody !
    Last edited by Hardcor; 04-03-2013 at 10:31 AM.

I am one of TO students but in this case the student has become the master. Lmao. JK. I owe all my success to TO.

TB , listen to Hard or gush over Bob and his hands.

Sounds like the love boat over there?

This whole timing is Bobs call.

Tb and I WILL be there anytime.

Its you lovebirds that have to commit?

I know Bob is planning San Antonio real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    I am one of TO students but in this case the student has become the master. Lmao. JK. I owe all my success to TO.
    Yes grasshopper you are a good student, One win makes not a Master ! Thank you for your comment dk885 I love learning

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    TB , listen to Hard or gush over Bob and his hands.

Sounds like the love boat over there?

This whole timing is Bobs call.

Tb and I WILL be there anytime.

Its you lovebirds that have to commit?

I know Bob is planning San Antonio real soon!
    I just figured you out cutbait, Your a pencil pusher aren't you. You got pretty hands, Pedicure ! Soft women hands !

I do love the guy, So do you !

When Bob is ready he's going to call me !

I'm going to call you !

And then you start taking pictures of that nice full head of hair of your's ! Smile for the camera !

Because Hardcore is going to unleash the weapon, I will have a camera running full time on both boats, and any other boats that show

The video will be great, Win or Lose, I'm a good sport, Iv'e lost before, The problem is it's been a hell of a long time. I'm cleaning all the fish no matter what !

I'm glad there are a lot of competitive Striper guy's

PS cutbait, I bet TrailBlazer is preparing harder then you ! Stop shaking there isn't even a date yet ! Yet !

This is absolutely the last video on this thread

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-03-2013 at 12:05 PM.

I'm calling and end right now to any head shave bet!...

That chit ain't happening!

This is what happen's when my brother talks trash at me ! I mind melted with the fish and made him do that !

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-03-2013 at 10:44 PM.

lol,,,,,,,,,,,keep the vids coming hardcore,,,,,,,,,,,they rock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and abought the head shaving thing,,,,,,,,,,,i might have to second guess that also,,,,id hate to lose these locks

You can pull it off because you got a pretty face

Now cutbaits gonna have to where a wig ???????? or something????? He'll scare children ???????? He'll scare me !!!!!!!! Oh now I'll have nightmares again ! Dang ! That's an ugly man !!!!!!!!!!!~!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456