Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sliverwood Lake Shad Bait Balls ( Video )

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    There goes the neighborhood!
    Your right about that ! Hey seal that last Sliverwood video was because you made me think. Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Haha.

Im petitioning right now for Castaic. Nuetral ground. Since TB and I have never been to the wood. We'd be searching most of the morning whereas they would goto directly their fav spot.

Everyone is familiar with Castaic right?
    Looking for an edge already ? Any where, any time. I have been fishing Castaic for over 30 years !

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    San Antonio, now that would b a challenge
    If you mention San Antonio to Bob, He will pop a bone !
    Thank you dk885

Haha.

Im petitioning right now for Castaic. Nuetral ground. Since TB and I have never been to the wood. We'd be searching most of the morning whereas they would goto directly their fav spot.

Everyone is familiar with Castaic right?
    Darn! I was looking forward to a good rake off, we need to get rid of some of the smaller models, lol.

Before I get myself in too deep, it's all in good fun, if you do want to come to the Wood better do so soon cause mass chaos is on the horizon and will last till early September.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Anywhere,s fine with me,that would be a kick!

The BAKO BOYS against t/ohardcor combo,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,WOW!!!!Glad its not for $,,,,Im a little short on cash right now lol

Tell you what guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If you guys win il shave my head!

TRAIL BLAZER
    When I got home last night from fishing I read the post on shaving your head if you lose. I had nightmares !

No cash needed, I'll bring lunch !

I hope I don't have nightmares tonight, I need my sleep, I'm old !

Darn! I was looking forward to a good rake off, we need to get rid of some of the smaller models, lol.

Before I get myself in too deep, it's all in good fun, if you do want to come to the Wood better do so soon cause mass chaos is on the horizon and will last till early September.
    It's already that way ! It's always a challenge at Sliverwood !

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Looking for an edge already ? Any where, any time. I have been fishing Castaic for over 30 years !
    Castaic it is!

its the TB/Cutbait show vs. TO/Hardcor "respect your elders" team in the main event

Undercard is

Karlow/flyinghigh123 vs. ???

Seal, I think we both agree we can always disagree and leave it as disagreements?

Yes thats a lame sentence, I ain't no scholar

Seal, I think we both agree we can always disagree and leave it as disagreements?

Yes thats a lame sentence, I ain't no scholar
    Funny I'd bet most of the disagreements were'nt really disagreements, old dudes don't know how to communicate too well on the Internet. I make much more sense in person after drinking beer and using one syllable words, grunts and farts.

Good luck!

Castaic it is!

its the TB/Cutbait show vs. TO/Hardcor "respect your elders" team in the main event

Undercard is

Karlow/flyinghigh123 vs. ???
    Wink, wink

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast