Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's going? (Healing & Reeling 2013)

Aaron, glad to see that you will be able to join us!

WOW!!!! Just counted up the value of the donated prizes (so far) and it looks like it will be OVER $20,000.00 that will be up for grabbs!!

Be sure to bring some extra dough for the cause and purchase a bunch of raffle tickets, you could WIN BIG!!

Thanks,
    Craig
    Last edited by fishinglakes.com; 04-02-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    WOW!!!! Just counted up the value of the donated prizes (so far) and it looks like it will be OVER $20,000.00 that will be up for grabbs!!

Be sure to bring some extra dough for the cause and purchase a bunch of raffle tickets, you could WIN BIG!!

Thanks,
    Craig
    Quick question, is the silver coin deal available on this date for lake admission?

Look for the Team 57 banner in line the night before and look for all the guys wearing Team 57 shirts at the event and stop by and introduce yourself.

Copy-and-paste your name to the list below if you plan on camping the line Friday night

1. TaperSteve - BBQ, charcoal, lighter fluid, and more TBD! (camping Friday)
    2. Bobber Boy (Veteran) - TBD! (camping Friday)
    3. HBAR (Veteran) - TBD! (camping Friday)
    4. Thisfool - (camping Friday)
    5. Josh - (camping Friday)
    6. Big Daddy - (camping Friday)
    7. Troutmerc - (camping Friday)
    8. Hometown - (camping Friday)

Team 57:

May all your lines peel drag with double digit trout throughout your day, may your beers be plentiful, may your BBQ be tasteful, and may ALL your raffle tickets be called with great prizes!

Wish I could make it but unfortunately I'll be dealing with all the nights creeps and law breakers.

Slay em,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Quick question, is the silver coin deal available on this date for lake admission?
    Yes, even though one dollar in silver coins is NOW ONLY worth $19.35. That's a $5.65 DISCOUNT based on Today's price. 4/3/13
    Now is the time to bring in you old silver 1964 or older dimes, quarters, half dollars or dollars before we officially end this special.
    Thanks!

Come on Guy's and Gal's you are not going to want to miss this epic event of the season, as well as such a great cause. I personally can't wait, great job "Wes" and all that are involved

Come on out and show your support and win some great things.

Thanks "Craig" your always a class act my friend.

See you guys on Friday...

Besides being in pain not being able to sleep and pain meds not working, I'm too anxious to sleep got a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow line change line on most of the reels pay bills get supplies, hope I dont forget anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12