Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going? (Healing & Reeling 2013)

Default Who's going? (Healing & Reeling 2013)

Team 57 will be getting together to BBQ/camp the line for the Healing & Reeling event next weekend. Come join us Friday night for some good times and great food!

If you can't make it Friday night come join us for the event Saturday and help us support this great cause. The guys at Big Fish Lakes and Wes (Poxy Boggards here on FNN) have really put together an epic event. The list of event sponsors is HUGE and it's all for a good cause.

The quality and size of trout Big Fish Lakes have been stocking this season is mindboggling! There's sure to be some trophies swimming around in the lakes next weekend for the event!

We really hope to see y'all out there!

Copy-and-paste your name to the list below if you plan on camping the line and/or fishing this event!

1. TaperSteve - BBQ, charcoal, lighter fluid, and more TBD! (camping Friday)
    2. Bobber Boy (Veteran) - TBD! (camping Friday)
    3. HBAR (Veteran) - TBD! (camping Friday)
    4. Thisfool - (camping Friday)
    5. FKNChristopH
    6. HookedUptuber
    7. Josh - (camping Friday)
    8. Big Daddy - (camping Friday)
    9. Troutmerc - (camping Friday)
    Last edited by TaperSteve; 04-01-2013 at 09:10 AM.

I would go if I had a ride. It's going to be an awesome event.

4. Thisfool

I'll be there!

*shakka*

I should be there although I never have any good succes at this lake. Ill be wearing a USS wads worth FFG-9 hat

Copy-and-paste your name to the list below if you plan on camping the line and/or fishing this event!

5. FKNChristopH
    6. HookedUptuber
    Last edited by TaperSteve; 03-30-2013 at 05:27 PM.

5. FKNChristopH
    6. HookedUptuber
    9. Troutmerc (camping Friday)

TaperSteve forgot to mention when you sign up mark if your a Veteran, if I get some sort of number I can get the wife to make something in her bakery

It was "Great" meeting u "This Fool" & ur Friend "Rooster" at Irvine at The Berkley Cup Best of Luck on the Tournament at SARL...might stop by save us some BBQ....lol : )
    CGurlz~~~><{{{*>.........¤|

Hey guys,

To say that I can't wait for Saturday would be a severe understatement! I can't think of the last time I saw a flier anywhere for anything that was this crowded with sponsors. Unreal!! It's been far too long since I've had the chance to share a laugh with many of you lakeside so let's be sure to do just that. I'll be there, yellow float tube in hand so if you see me, be sure to say hi. I'll see if I can grab some goodies for the Inflatable Navy brethren out on the water and I'll surely make a run up and down the shoreline with something to give away. Hopefully they make the mistake of giving me the megaphone again...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Aaron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast