Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: HB two days last week.

Default HB two days last week.

I managed to get some afternoon fishing time in at the HB Cliffs. Tossing the luckycraft is especially fun while dogs are swimming around. Water was very turbulent and somewhat colder as the week went on. I managed a small batray for my efforts. The weekend session showed promise because there was bait present. In waist deep water I saw a school of about 25 Sardines. Personally, I am in a bit of a drought in the surf. Had them good in 2011, 2012 sucked, and 2013 is off to a slow start. Lotta noobs, lotta old schools, & it is good to see this board active.

Nice try out there BK. Least you got out there and saw some signs of life. It's been a little bit slow this winter but things are starting to pick up so keep on chucking that LC...it's all gonna start to pay off.

Enjoy!
    Don

Yeah, last year kinda sucked...
    Hang in there John, so far, there's good indication it's going to be a strong Spring bite.

How's it going BK!?
    This year is starting off way better than last year, IMO.
    Keep it up, hit some new spots and they will come.
    Robert
    <><