Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: first double digit striper for myself at the wood 3-22-13

Quote Originally Posted by fishincouple View Post
    THANK YOU!! Based on your recent edit's of your post (removal of pictures) and edit of your profile (removal of location, etc.) AND the fact you didn't answer my question... You have admitted your guilt to being that guy that I described earlier in this post. (I saved your pic's last night btw)....I assume you read my post from earlier....http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ss-at-the-Wood
    Good work fishincouple "Smokeum Out".

2. Default

Whoooooaaaaaa.....! Looks like someone was a little nervous, deleted all his pics! Good call.

If someone still has the pics, please repost 'em on the forum. Wouldn't be surprised if he shows up at Silverwood again.

This just got good

THANK YOU!! Based on your recent edit's of your post (removal of pictures) and edit of your profile (removal of location, etc.) AND the fact you didn't answer my question... You have admitted your guilt to being that guy that I described earlier in this post. (I saved your pic's last night btw)....I assume you read my post from earlier....http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ss-at-the-Wood
    You should post the pics up.

This threads USLESS WITHOUT PICTURES.

Dang fishincouple! You're a real Sherlock. Great instincts. I hope these guys get nailed. Aren't manzanitas protected? Please post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Whoooooaaaaaa.....! Looks like someone was a little nervous, deleted all his pics! Good call.

If someone still has the pics, please repost 'em on the forum. Wouldn't be surprised if he shows up at Silverwood again.
    He'd be a 1st class idiot if he ever showed back up there. I just live around the corner and frequent the area A LOT! Besides...a visit from the authorities soon should deter him.

Something tells me fishbyfoot88's post count will stay at 2.

And maybe he's related to Moses?

Last edited by DarkShadow; 03-27-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Hahahahahahahahahaha BUSTED!!!!!
    I think no response is called a tacit admission.. :)

Good job tracking the low life down.
    Ill keep my eyes open for them now, im there often!!!

Nobody mentioned that it wasn't even a DD Stiper. I've been cleaning up after asholes sense the Wood opened. Good eye fishincouple. The fisherman has to police our own lake,Rivers,Bays,Aquaducts,
    Estuaries,Beaches and Oceans. The DFG is not there for you anymore. The new DFW will never be there for you. Fisherman and Hunters have to police there own area's.

I say nice job fishincouple, I got your back !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast