Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LAB for an Hour

Default LAB for an Hour

Today I got out of school at 11:40 so I decided to go hit up one of my spots for an hour and then come back home and do homework. Well I arived at my spot and nothing was really happening there so I moved. I then take a few casts with my swimbait and caught a lizard fish not a good start. So I move again, when I arive at my next spot I cast out my big hammer swimbait(loaded with butter) and slowly cranked it in. I then get a random tick so I stopped my reeling and I waited for my rod to load up and suddenly BOOOM I set the hook and the fight was on. I was getting this powerful fish in but this fish wanted to go back to its home so after many maneuvers by me I get the fish to me and it turned out to be a nice 12'' little sandbass. I take a quick pic and release the fish back to its home. Nothing else was happening so I decided to call it a day. Another great day on the water!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sandy.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	39707  

Did you "lip" the lizard fish like you did the sandie? lol Or did you get "slimed"? lol

Nice goin out there! Beautiful fish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked Up View Post
    Did you "lip" the lizard fish like you did the sandie? lol Or did you get "slimed"? lol

Niether I used my pilers those teeth are sharp!

Nice little session there Kid! Nothing like a nice sandie to erase the stripe...although the lizard kinda did that already.

Thanks for sharing!
    Don

Nice Sando bass.