Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Some good fishing at Santa clause lane SB

Default Some good fishing at Santa clause lane SB

First time fishing this year so wanted to hit up the Santa clause lane.. Went to hook line and sinker early in the morning and talked to mikey (exfactor) about perching .. Then a couple minutes later met the infamous wingnut and his buddy. Loaded up with some new ways to catch some
    (Big) perch and took off.
    Picked up my cousin after and headed to carp..
    10 minutes in my cousin hooks up !
    Then he hooks up again .
    We were there for maybe 3 hours and I got a couple and and my cousin got some big ones
    13" and some footers
    Good day of fishing

Thanks mikey for the input on new techniques

Nice looking perch Bro!
    You know, once a year SWAT has a surf fishing event.
    Everyone is welcomed : )
    Robert
    <><

(Y) to ya brotha, Like the smiles in the pics. Another monster in the making lol

nice feesh

Hi ya Jesus805,

Let me see if I've got this straight .....
    Exfactor shows you what to use and he explains how to use it, you try it out, you and your cousin both beach fish!
    This is a win, win, win situation for all Sir ..... Mikey feels good that you caught fish from his recommendations, you and your cousin fell good for catching the fish and we all feel good in just reading about your successful session! Please .... keep these reports coming!

Thanx for the fish report with pic's!

SP Dan <"))><

Sweet!!! Good job gettin some fatty Perch!!!

Thumbs up

Hey, nice meeting you at Hook, Line and Sinker, that's a nice little tackle shop. I dropped $350 there yesterday morning, couldn't help it, lol

We were on our way up to Lake Cachuma with Mikey. Mikey AKA "The Fishing Yoda" is a wealth of knowledge. Listen and do what he says and you will have success... works for me.

Nice job on the Perch hunt.

So, let's get this straight...you guys hit up a tackle shop, meet a couple of legends (who happen to be two of the nicest people on earth), you guys get intel and advice for free and then you catch a few piggy perch?!?! Some people have all the luck.

Great job out there fellas!

Thanks guys.. Pretty
    Much yeah he gave us some few pointers and sure enough some
    Good fishing

Way to go man! Looks like you got some good tips from some GREAT fisherman and put it to use. Congrats on a very nice session!

Don